PhotoTrap Trail Camera is a game-changing trail camera that takes your hunting and outdoor experience to the next level. It is easy to set up and use, and it delivers stunning images and videos. PhotoTrap Trail Camera is perfect for capturing wildlife photos and videos, and it is also great for security and home surveillance.
Installing and using the PhotoTrap Trail Camera for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
PhotoTrap Trail Camera Andorid App Summary
RemoteGuard. has developed the PhotoTrap Trail Camera application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Tools category on Play Store. PhotoTrap Trail Camera has over 76954 users with a great 3.3 rating overall. The latest version of PhotoTrap Trail Camera is currently 5.5.2.
The latest upstate time of the PhotoTrap Trail Camera is Jul 24, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the PhotoTrap Trail Camera on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
PhotoTrap Trail Camera App Overview and Details
PhotoTrap is an easy-to-use application that turns your spare smartphone into a security and surveillance system for:
· office and home protection,
· baby and pet monitoring,
· territory surveillance,
· car security,
· nature observation,
Use your phone as a regular IP camera or as a hunting camera:
– connect from your pocket smartphone to the PhotoTrap for Live video surveillance. Take pictures and record video during video surveillance
– arm / disarm the PhotoTrap. In armed mode, the PhotoTrap takes photos or record a video when motion is detected, instantly notifies the user and sends taken photo or video to an Email and/or Google Drive
– receive photos or videos at any time by remote control request
– full-time video recording 24/7 creates a video archive containing all events at the facility. The footage is saved to a safe place – to Email and / or Google Drive
– adjust camera parameters according to your needs: resolution, zoom, night-mode, flash
– eco mode allows the PhotoTrap (without using the built-in video motion detector) to work for several days or even weeks (depending on the battery condition) without being connected to the charger. Suitable for monitoring non-electrified objects, in the forest.
– connect an external sensor to detect motion or other events (smoke, vibration, door opening, etc.). Using an external sensor instead of the built-in video motion detector allows you to reduce the number of false alarms and use the eco mode
– the built-in video motion detector allows detecting movement without using external sensors. It has adjustable sensitivity and 2 modes of operation: “indoors” and “outdoors”. In outdoor mode, you select the zones to trigger the detector, excluding the zones that cause false alarms, such as the swaying tree. The outdoor video motion detector provides a detection range of up to 30 meters or more in the daytime.
– Use extra features of the PhotoTrap:
– time-lapse, e.g. photographing every 5 minutes
– instant notification about connecting / disconnecting the phone to the charger. Can be used to control home power network
– remotely control the PhotoTrap from the Console (from another phone)
– view and work with the received photos and videos in the PhotoGallery: zoom photos, adjust brightness / contrast, easily delete empty images.
PhotoTrap does not use unreliable private cloud to send / receive / store photos and videos, for this it uses the Email service of a reliable public provider (e.g. @gmail.com, @outlook.com), as well as Google Drive. The application does not require unnecessary permissions, does not request your account data.
Welcome to join our Facebook group where you can find user tips, help from developer and place your suggestions:
Features of PhotoTrap Trail Camera for PC
30 seconds for a day creates a time-lapse video
– photo and video editing, for example, to improve the quality of video or photos taken by the PhotoTrap
– the application is easy to use, the user-friendly interface is available in English, Russian, Ukrainian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Turkish, Polish, Bulgarian
|App Name:||PhotoTrap Trail Camera On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 24, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install PhotoTrap Trail Camera On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing PhotoTrap Trail Camera on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the PhotoTrap Trail Camera. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the PhotoTrap Trail Camera, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this PhotoTrap Trail Camera?
– videorecording starts with zero delay or even a few seconds BEFORE motion is detected (negative delay)
– fulltime videorecording with sound
– bugs fixing
Overall, I really enjoyed using the PhotoTrap Trail Camera application. It was easy to use and allowed me to capture some great images of wildlife. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who enjoys photography or wildlife viewing.
Did the guide help you download and install the PhotoTrap Trail Camera for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the PhotoTrap Trail Camera, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This PhotoTrap Trail Camera to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PhotoTrap Trail Camera and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the PhotoTrap Trail Camera. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PhotoTrap Trail Camera.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.