A piano melody is one of the most beautiful things in the world. It’s like a song that has been trapped in a bottle and finally released, filling the room with its beauty. It’s a simple thing, really, but it can touch your heart in a way that nothing else can.
The technical specifications of the Piano Melody for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Piano Melody Andorid App Summary
Piano Melody was developed by Learn To Master and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Piano Melody from Google Play store under the Education category. The latest version of Piano Melody is Anime on Play store with total users of 16222744. The Piano Melody app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Piano Melody is Sep 1, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Piano Melody on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Piano Melody App Overview and Details
Learn to play your favorite songs on the piano by playing back the melody
• Over 1000 songs to learn from different eras and genres.
• Highly configurable piano (multitouch, glissando, highlighting, note labels)
• Resizable piano suitable for all devices and tablets.
• Impressive your friends with your repertoire by learning the most famous songs.
Set the size of the keys on the piano. The larger the keys, the more accurate to get the right notes, the smaller the keys you can see all 3 octaves on screen.
Full support for all phones and all tablets.
Learn quickly and effectively by focusing on specific parts of the song.
Authentic digitised grand piano sounds produced by a professional sound engineer.
Advance your piano playing quickly by adjusting the speed of the song to suit your level or challenge yourself to play by ear by unhighlighting the notes.
Turn up / down volume of song play, which is ideal for play along mode.
Become a Better Musician
Develop your ability to play by ear.
Learn piano songs quickly and efficiently by a play and repeat method.
Start with a few notes and build up until you’ve mastered the song.
Suitable for all ages (kids to adults) and for all abilities (beginner to advanced).
100 free songs of the full catalog are immediately available on this version. Play well to unlock all songs.
The song list is varied containing all the greatest songs from the best bands and the best genres such as Rock, Classical, The Latest Pop, Film Theme Tunes, TV Theme Tunes, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Naughties, Modern, Alternative, Indie, Latin and more.
Songs capture the main melody / chorus / intro / verse and contain up to 500 notes.
Features of Piano Melody for PC
1. Over 1000 songs to learn from different eras and genres.
2. Highly configurable piano (multitouch, glissando, highlighting, note labels)
3. Resizable piano suitable for all devices and tablets.
4. Impressive your friends with your repertoire by learning the most famous songs.
5. Learn quickly and effectively by focusing on specific parts of the song.
6. Authentic digitised grand piano sounds produced by a professional sound engineer.
7. Advance your piano playing quickly by adjusting the speed of the song to suit your level or challenge yourself to play by ear by unhighlighting the notes.
8. Turn up / down volume of song play, which is ideal for play along mode.
9. Suitable for all ages (kids to adults) and for all abilities (beginner to advanced).
10. 100 free songs of the full catalog are immediately available on this version. Play well to unlock all songs.
How To Install & Download Piano Melody For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Piano Melody for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Piano Melody.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Piano Melody on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Piano Melody and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Piano Melody on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Piano Melody On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Learn To Master|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Piano Melody?
Added Anime and Rock songs:
Dueling Banjos – Deliverance
Kaiser Chiefs – I Predict a Riot
Metallica – Master of Puppets
Olivia Rodrigo – deja vu
Panjabi MC – Mundian To Bach Ke
Primus – Wynonas Big Brown Beaver
Sparkle – Your name
Shayad – Love Aaj Kal
SheetMusicBros – Rush E
Stray Cats – Back Door
Suzume no Tojimari Theme
The Piano Melody application is a great way to learn how to play the piano. The lessons are easy to follow and the app has a great selection of songs to choose from. I highly recommend this app for anyone who wants to learn how to play the piano.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Piano Melody on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Piano Melody to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Piano Melody and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Piano Melody. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Piano Melody.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.