The Pioneer Remote App turns your iPhone or iPad into a remote control for your Pioneer AV receiver. With the app, you can control your receiver’s volume, power, input selections, and more. The app also gives you access to advanced receiver features like multi-zone playback, network streaming, and more.
In this article, we will show you how to download Pioneer Remote App For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Pioneer Remote App technical specifications first.
Pioneer Remote App Andorid App Summary
O&P TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION is the developer of this Pioneer Remote App application. It is listed under the Entertainment category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 838437+ users of this app. The Pioneer Remote App app rating is currently 2.0.0.
It was last updated on Oct 28, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Pioneer Remote App for PC
app to control the power state of the unit.
– Play music from music streaming services such as Pandora, Spotify, DEEZER and TIDAL, your music library on your smart device, or your NAS drive on FireConnect compatible products.
– You can play your music via radio, Bluetooth and USB.
– Lets you intuitively operate remote control functions (control the volume, select the input source and listing mode, etc.), granting more sophisticated and convenient control over Pioneer stereo systems.
– Lets you control a Pioneer Blu-Ray player or TV that is connected to an AV amplifier or home theater product via HDMI.
|App Name:||Pioneer Remote App On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||O&P TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 28, 2020|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Pioneer Remote App For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Pioneer Remote App on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Pioneer Remote App on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for thePioneer Remote App in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Pioneer Remote App on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Pioneer Remote App running on your computer.
Pioneer Remote App App Overview and Details
To use Application it needs to read and agree Terms of Service.
Pioneer Remote App is an application that allows users to enjoy their favorite music at home on compatible Pioneer & Elite products.
Through this single app, you can not only stream a different music track in every room or enjoy the same track in a group of rooms, you can also play music sources connected to a compatible device in the living room on compatible Pioneer & Elite products installed in another room. The Pioneer Remote App lets you intuitively operate compatible Pioneer & Elite products (control the volume, select the input source and listing mode, etc.), granting more sophisticated and convenient control over Pioneer stereo systems. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to enjoy innovative AV entertainment.
1. Play music in each room or every room
– Lets you play music from music streaming services such as Pandora, Spotify, DEEZER and TIDAL, your music library on your smart device, or your NAS drive on FireConnect compatible products.
– You can play your music via radio, Bluetooth and USB.
2. Lets you intuitively operate remote control functions (control the volume, select the input source and listing mode, etc.), granting more sophisticated and convenient control over Pioneer stereo systems.
3．AV receiver sound quality adjustment feature
You can adjust the equalizer settings, the channel levels of individual speakers, and the bass and treble settings to adjust sound quality to suit your own particular preferences.
4. Operation of connected Pioneer product（home theater product such as AV amplifier）
Lets you control a Pioneer Blu-Disc player or TV that is connected to an AV amplifier or home theater product via HDMI.
*Pioneer Remote App is compatible with Pioneer products released in 2016 or later. (Compatible models are listed below.)
*By setting the “Network Standby” menu item in the unit’s initial settings to ON, you can use this application to turn on the power of the unit.
Compatible models (Models released in April 2016 or later)
Network ready AV receivers released in 2016 or later
Network Audio Player released in 2016 or later
Mini Component : X-HM76, XC-HM86
Wireless Speaker :MRX-3
Speaker bar : FS-EB70
■ Please note
・Pioneer Remote App requires at least Android 5.0
*Operation not guaranteed on all devices
・All models require a firmware update to use Pioneer Remote App
・The device on which Pioneer Remote App is installed and the FlareConnect compatible model must be connected to the same router
・Available Service depends on regions
・In case of use Android 5, the permission indication will be indicated when install this app or update to the latest version
・Why the device’s location is needed? Answer: In order to set-up your wireless devices which are located around you, the access point information such as SSID is needed. There is no other purpose to use the information of the device’s location.
Whats New In this Pioneer Remote App?
Compatible with the latest products
The Pioneer Remote App is a great application that allows users to control their Pioneer receivers with their smartphones. The app is easy to use and provides a great user experience. The Pioneer Remote App is a must-have application for any Pioneer receiver owner.
This concludes our article on Pioneer Remote App Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Pioneer Remote App for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Pioneer Remote App to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Pioneer Remote App and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Pioneer Remote App. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Pioneer Remote App.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.