A place can be defined as any location that has a specific function or purpose. A place can be a city, town, village, or any other specific geographic area. A place can also be a home, office, or any other location that is frequented by people. Places can be natural or man-made, and they can be rural or urban.
We will help you download the Place for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Place on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Place on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Place on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Place as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Place On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Place – Payments made simple|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 21, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Place Andorid App Summary
Place – Payments made simple is the developer of the Place, and they have the app under the Finance of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Place from them is 1.2.8 with over 3950 users under the hood. With a 2.8 rating, the Place is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Place is Apr 21, 2018, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Place on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Place App Overview and Details
Pay or collect rent online!
• Pay with any credit card or bank account
• Have roommates? Share your household expenses
• Get email reminders
• Setup automatic rent payments
• Stay safe with bank level security
Features of Place for PC
1. Pay rent online with any credit card or bank account.
2.Share household expenses with roommates.
3. Get email reminders before rent is due.
4. Setup automatic rent payments.
5. Stay safe with bank level security.
Whats New In this Place?
As RentShare’s products evolve to serve more real estate segments, so must our name. Introducing our new brand name, Place!
Place has been a great addition to my life. It has helped me to improve my communication and organizational skills. I have also made some great friends through the app. I would highly recommend Place to anyone looking for an easy way to communicate and coordinate with others.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Place? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Place to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Place and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Place. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Place.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.