PlantNet is an app that uses machine learning to identify plants. It can identify over 26,000 plants, and it is growing every day. With PlantNet, you can snap a picture of a plant and have it identified in seconds.
So, you want to download the PlantNet Plant Identification for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
PlantNet Plant Identification Andorid App Summary
The PlantNet Plant Identification is listed under the Education category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the PlantNet Plant Identification is PlantNet. The current version of PlantNet Plant Identification is 3.10.7 with a total user count of 29206281 and an overall user rating of 4.6.
Aug 27, 2022 was the last date the PlantNet Plant Identification was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download PlantNet Plant Identification For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the PlantNet Plant Identification on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the PlantNet Plant Identification to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for PlantNet Plant Identification. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the PlantNet Plant Identification on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the PlantNet Plant Identification on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||PlantNet Plant Identification On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
PlantNet Plant Identification App Overview and Details
[email protected] is an application that allows you to identify plants simply by photographing them with your smartphone. Very useful when you don’t have a botanist on hand! [email protected] is also a great citizen science project: all the plants you photograph are collected and analysed by scientists around the world to better understand the evolution of plant biodiversity and to better preserve it.
[email protected] allows you to identify and better understand all kinds of plants living in nature: flowering plants, trees, grasses, conifers, ferns, vines, wild salads or cacti. [email protected] can also identify a large number of cultivated plants (in parks and gardens) but this is not its primary purpose. We especially need [email protected]’s users to inventory the wild plants, those that you can observe in nature of course but also those that grow on the sidewalks of our cities or in the middle of your vegetable garden!
The more visual information you give to [email protected] about the plant you are observing, the more accurate the identification will be. There are indeed many plants that look alike from afar and it is sometimes small details that distinguish two species of the same genus. Flowers, fruits and leaves are the most characteristic organs of a species and it is them that should be photographed first. But any other detail can be useful, such as thorns, buds or hair on the stem. A photograph of the whole plant (or the tree if it is one!) is also very useful information, but it is often not sufficient to allow a reliable identification.
At present [email protected] makes it possible to recognize about 20,000 species. We are still a long way from the 360,000 species living on earth, but [email protected] is getting richer every day thanks to the contributions of the most experienced users among you. Don’t be afraid to contribute yourself! Your observation will be reviewed by the community and may one day join the photo gallery illustrating the species in the application.
The new version of [email protected] released in January 2019 includes many improvements and new features:
– The ability to filter recognized species by genus or family.
– The differentiated data revision that gives more weight to users who have demonstrated the most skills (in particular the number of species observed, validated by the community).
– The re-identification of shared observations, whether yours or those of other users of the application.
– The multi-flora identification that allows you to search for the photographed plant in all the flora of the application and not only in the one you have selected. Very useful when you are not sure what flora to look for.
– The selection of your favorite floras to access them more quickly.
– The navigation at different taxonomic levels in image galleries.
– The mapping of your observations.
– Links to many factsheets.
The web version of the application is also available at the following address: https://identify.plantnet.org/
Features of PlantNet Plant Identification for PC
offers you the possibility to contribute to the scientific community by verifying the identifications proposed by the app. If you are sure that you have identified a plant correctly, you can now validate the identification. This will help the scientists who are working on the development of the application and will make it even more reliable.
1. Allows you to identify plants by photographing them
2. Useful for identifying plants when you don’t have a botanist on hand
3. A great citizen science project
4. Collects and analyses plants photographed by users
5. Can identify a large number of cultivated plants
6. Needs users to inventory wild plants
7. The more visual information you give, the more accurate the identification will be
8. Offers the possibility to contribute to the scientific community by verifying identifications
9. Gets richer every day with contributions from users
10. Developed by scientists
Whats New In this PlantNet Plant Identification?
New flora selection and management, improved embedded mode and a lot of technical enhancement. Offline/embedded identification available!
PlantNet is a plant identification application that has revolutionized the way people identify plants. With its robust search capabilities and comprehensive plant database, PlantNet has become the go-to application for identifying plants. Whether you are a botanist or a gardener, PlantNet has the tools you need to identify plants. With its easy-to-use interface, PlantNet is the perfect application for identifying plants.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the PlantNet Plant Identification on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This PlantNet Plant Identification to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PlantNet Plant Identification and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the PlantNet Plant Identification. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PlantNet Plant Identification.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.