Pokémon GO is a mobile game developed by Niantic for iOS and Android devices. The game is based on the Pokémon franchise. The game was released in most regions of the world on July 6, 2016. Pokémon GO is a free-to-play, location-based augmented reality game. The game allows players to capture, battle, and train virtual creatures, called Pokémon, who appear on the screen as if they were in the same real-world location as the player. The game uses the player’s smartphone’s GPS to determine their location, and the camera to display Pokémon as if they were in the same place as the player.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Pokémon GO for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Pokémon GO For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Pokémon GO on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Pokémon GO, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Pokémon GO app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Pokémon GO Andorid App Summary
Under the Adventure category on Google Play store, Pokémon GO has over 448803610 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Niantic, Inc. has developed the Pokémon GO and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 0.247.1.
Until this latest version, Pokémon GO has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.3. This latest version was last updated on Aug 31, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Pokémon GO on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Pokémon GO On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Niantic, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 31, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Pokémon GO for PC
-Battle other trainers online
-Uncover the world of Pokémon
-Catch more Pokémon to complete your Pokédex
-Journey alongside your Buddy Pokémon
-Compete in epic Gym battles
-Team up with other Trainers during Raid Battles
-It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await!
-Compatible with Android devices that have 2GB RAM or more
-Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks
Pokémon GO App Overview and Details
New! Now you can battle other Pokémon GO Trainers online! Try the GO Battle League today!
Join Trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokémon as they explore the world around them. Pokémon GO is the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded over 1 billion times and named “Best Mobile Game” by the Game Developers Choice Awards and “Best App of the Year” by TechCrunch.
Uncover the world of Pokémon: Explore and discover Pokémon wherever you are!
Catch more Pokémon to complete your Pokédex!
Journey alongside your Buddy Pokémon to help make your Pokémon stronger and earn rewards!
Compete in epic Gym battles and…
Team up with other Trainers to catch powerful Pokémon during Raid Battles!
It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await! Let’s GO!
– This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
– Compatible with Android devices that have 2GB RAM or more and have Android Version 6.0–10.0+ installed.
– Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
– Application may not run on certain devices even if they have compatible OS versions installed.
– It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
– Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
– Please visit PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
– Information current as of October 20, 2020.
Whats New In this Pokémon GO?
Here’s what’s new in Pokémon GO!
– Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Pokémon GO is an amazing application that allows users to experience the world of Pokémon. The app is easy to use and provides a great way for users to connect with others. The app is also a great way to get active and explore new areas.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Pokémon GO of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Pokémon GO to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Pokémon GO and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Pokémon GO. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Pokémon GO.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.