If you are new to the game of poker or just looking to sharpen your skills, Poker Trainer is the perfect app for you. Poker Trainer is a comprehensive learning tool that will help you improve your poker game by providing lessons, quizzes, and practice games. You can also track your progress and see how you compare to other players. Poker Trainer is the perfect way to learn the ins and outs of this popular card game.
The latest Poker Trainer – Learn Poker for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Poker Trainer – Learn Poker Andorid App Summary
Poker Trainer has developed the Poker Trainer – Learn Poker for Android. You can find it under the Card category on Play Store. Since its inception, Poker Trainer – Learn Poker has got over 39137+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.7 rating and the latest version of it is 3.4.7
The latest update of Poker Trainer – Learn Poker is Jun 7, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Poker Trainer – Learn Poker App Overview and Details
Play to learn and learn to win at poker! Have fun and practice one skill at a time to master the game and gain confidence in your ability. Poker Trainer offers five poker training exercises for players on all levels. Choose between:
• Preflop – With optimal GTO ranges for all scenarios (or create your own).
• Postflop – Hand reading with equity. Assess your hands equity against your opponent’s range.
• Hand Ranking – Recognize hand strength and rank different poker hands.
• Best Hand – Learn to quickly assess and identify the best hand out of three.
• Odds – Practice calculating odds to determine if an action will be a profitable or losing play.
Most exercises work offline if you want to practice without internet access. All exercises have levels you can climb as you learn more. Check your skills in play mode and compete for high score. Review and replay your mistakes in preflop and postflop. Choose practice mode to get instant feedback.
Please note, Poker Trainer is only designed for poker training to improve understanding of the game and does not offer online or real money gameplay. Read more at www.pokertrainer.se.
Features of Poker Trainer – Learn Poker for PC
1. Poker Trainer offers five poker training exercises for players of all levels.
2. Choose between preflop, postflop, hand ranking, best hand, and odds exercises.
3. Most exercises work offline if you want to practice without internet access.
4. All exercises have levels you can climb as you learn more.
5. Check your skills in play mode and compete for high score.
6. Review and replay your mistakes in preflop and postflop.
7. Choose practice mode to get instant feedback.
8. Poker Trainer is only designed for poker training to improve understanding of the game.
9. Read more at www.pokertrainer.se.
10. Please note: Poker Trainer is not for online or real money gameplay.
Install “Poker Trainer – Learn Poker” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Poker Trainer – Learn Poker on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Poker Trainer – Learn Poker app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Poker Trainer – Learn Poker.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Poker Trainer – Learn Poker On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Poker Trainer|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Poker Trainer – Learn Poker?
– Fixed issue with occasional hiscore issue
– Fixed odds percentage
– Minor cosmetic fixes
I have really enjoyed using the Poker Trainer – Learn Poker app. It has helped me to learn more about the game, and to improve my skills. The app is easy to use, and it is great for beginners. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who is interested in learning more about poker.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Poker Trainer – Learn Poker for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Poker Trainer – Learn Poker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Poker Trainer – Learn Poker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Poker Trainer – Learn Poker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Poker Trainer – Learn Poker.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.