PokerQuiz is an iPhone app that tests your knowledge of poker. It consists of 100 questions that are designed to test your understanding of the rules and strategy of poker. The questions are grouped into 10 levels, with each level becoming harder than the last. PokerQuiz is a great way to improve your poker skills, and it’s also a lot of fun!
The technical specifications of the PokerQuiz for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
PokerQuiz Andorid App Summary
PokerQuiz was developed by techstonia and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download PokerQuiz from Google Play store under the Entertainment category. The latest version of PokerQuiz is NoSpying on Play store with total users of 10850. The PokerQuiz app has a user rating of 3.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the PokerQuiz is Nov 10, 2018. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the PokerQuiz on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
PokerQuiz App Overview and Details
PokerQuiz is a simple and lightweight poker trainer with two different modes – the Equity Quiz mode and the Nash Quiz mode. The Equity Quiz mode will improve your intuition about the equity on different streets. Nash Quiz mode will help you learn the Heads-Up Equilibrium table. You will definitely get better at poker by using PokerQuiz!
Features of PokerQuiz for PC
1. PokerQuiz is a simple and lightweight poker trainer.
2. PokerQuiz has two different modes – the Equity Quiz mode and the Nash Quiz mode.
3. The Equity Quiz mode will improve your intuition about the equity on different streets.
4. The Nash Quiz mode will help you learn the Heads-Up Equilibrium table.
5. You will definitely get better at poker by using PokerQuiz!
How To Install & Download PokerQuiz For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the PokerQuiz for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the PokerQuiz.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for PokerQuiz on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the PokerQuiz and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the PokerQuiz on your computer right away.
|App Name:||PokerQuiz On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 10, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this PokerQuiz?
Remove all ads.
Overall, PokerQuiz is a fun and addictive application that can help you improve your poker skills. The questions are well-written and challenging, and the quiz format makes it easy to track your progress. The application is well-designed and easy to use, and it provides a wealth of information on poker strategy. If you’re looking for a way to improve your poker skills, PokerQuiz is definitely worth a try.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the PokerQuiz on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This PokerQuiz to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PokerQuiz and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the PokerQuiz. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PokerQuiz.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.