PoloTracker is a mobile app that helps you track your polo games and progress. With PoloTracker, you can track your goals, shots, and other statistics. You can also track your team’s progress and compare your stats against other players. PoloTracker is the perfect tool for players of all levels.
The latest PoloTracker for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
PoloTracker Andorid App Summary
JonathanVeg has developed the PoloTracker for Android. You can find it under the Finance category on Play Store. Since its inception, PoloTracker has got over 198052+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is 9.03
The latest update of PoloTracker is Jul 12, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
PoloTracker App Overview and Details
App created for helping Poloniex users to control it’s currencies there. In it you can see all the Poloniex coins with it’s prices and, also, you can see the bids and asks for each one with the candlestick chart.
Now, you also can see your currencies and its values in Bitcoin, euro, dollar and real.
Features of PoloTracker for PC
-See all Poloniex coins with prices and bids/asks
-See Bitcoin, euro, dollar, and real values of currencies
-See candlestick charts for each coin
-Set alerts for different coins
-See your total portfolio value
-See your average purchase price
-Export data to Excel
-See how many coins you have of each type
Install “PoloTracker” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing PoloTracker on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install PoloTracker on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type PoloTracker and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the PoloTracker as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||PoloTracker On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 12, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this PoloTracker?
Fixing the app to agree with Google Payment Policies!
PoloTracker is the perfect application for tracking your polo games and results. With PoloTracker, you can keep track of your games, goals, and assists. You can also view your overall stats and rankings. PoloTracker is the perfect way to improve your polo skills and track your progress.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the PoloTracker for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This PoloTracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PoloTracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the PoloTracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PoloTracker.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.