Poly Bridge is a physics-based puzzle game developed and published by Dry Cactus. It was released for Microsoft Windows, OS X, and Linux on July 28, 2016. The game is set in a world where the player must build bridges to cross bodies of water.
We will help you download the Poly Bridge for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Poly Bridge on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Poly Bridge on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Poly Bridge, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Poly Bridge, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Poly Bridge appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Poly Bridge by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Poly Bridge on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Poly Bridge On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Dry Cactus Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 17, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Poly Bridge Andorid App Summary
Dry Cactus Limited is the developer of the Poly Bridge, and they have the app under the Simulation of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Poly Bridge from them is 1.2.2 with over 643800 users under the hood. With a 4.2 rating, the Poly Bridge is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Poly Bridge is Apr 17, 2018, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Poly Bridge on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Poly Bridge App Overview and Details
Poly Bridge, the hit indie bridge-building physics title with dozens of hours of gameplay.
“A must play for anyone interested in puzzle games.” – TheGamingReview
* 105 Campaign Levels
* 22 Achievements
* Hydraulic Pistons
* Moving Drawbridges
* Swings, Jumps, and Classic Bridges
Unleash your engineering creativity with an engaging and fresh bridge-building simulator with all the bells and whistles! Play the fully featured campaign with 100+ levels of challenging physics puzzles or make your own puzzles and bridge designs in the Sandbox.
Success begins by getting cars to their destinations by any means; build suspensions, ramps and jumps, double-deckers, moving drawbridges, and much more. Complete every level under budget and with a sturdy, unbreaking bridge, to become a Poly Bridge Master Engineer… and unlock the secret world.
Features of Poly Bridge for PC
– 105 Campaign Levels
– Sandbox Mode
– 22 Achievements
– Moving Drawbridges
– Swings, Jumps, and Classic Bridges
– Suspensions, Ramps, and Jumps
– Secret World
Whats New In this Poly Bridge?
Poly Bridge finally available for Android, only on Google Play!
Poly Bridge is an amazing application that provides hours of entertainment. It is fun and challenging, while also being very educational. The graphics are stunning and the gameplay is unique. I highly recommend this application to anyone who enjoys puzzles and bridge-building games.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Poly Bridge? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Poly Bridge to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Poly Bridge and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Poly Bridge. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Poly Bridge.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.