A widget is a small software application that performs a single function. Widgets are designed to be lightweight and fast. They are often used to provide a streamlined user interface for a specific task.
The PPP widget is a tool for quickly and easily configuring Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) connections. It provides a simple graphical interface for setting up authentication, IP addresses, and other PPP options.
The PPP widget is a convenient tool for quickly setting up a PPP connection. It is lightweight and fast, and it provides a simple graphical interface for configuring PPP options.
This article is all about helping you get to know the PPP Widget (discontinued) for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download PPP Widget (discontinued) For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the PPP Widget (discontinued) on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the PPP Widget (discontinued) using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for PPP Widget (discontinued) so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the PPP Widget (discontinued) on your computer.
|App Name:||PPP Widget (discontinued) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Josua Dietze|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 3, 2014|
|Get it On:|
PPP Widget (discontinued) Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the PPP Widget (discontinued) in the Communication category. You can download and install PPP Widget (discontinued) on your Android phone from there. Josua Dietze is the developer of PPP Widget (discontinued) who made this app.
1.3.6 is the latest version of PPP Widget (discontinued) that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 856559. Plus, you’ll see that PPP Widget (discontinued) has a good user rating of 3.8.
You can install the latest version of PPP Widget (discontinued), which is Jun 3, 2014 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install PPP Widget (discontinued) on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of PPP Widget (discontinued) for PC
1. Provides Internet access using 3G modem sticks or phones with modem capabilities and Android tablets’ USB host function.
2. Requires root access (Superuser or SuperSU app) and USB host function.
3. Requires a powered USB hub if your device doesn’t have enough power.
4. Needs additional kernel drivers on some devices (e.g. Samsung).
5. Your modem must provide serial ports and use the standard PPP protocol.
6. Is free and has no ads.
7. Does not gather any data.
8. Works with most Android/modem combinations, but not all.
9. Comes with the usb_modeswitch tool to bring 3G modem sticks into modem mode.
10. Does not alter any system files.
PPP Widget (discontinued) App Overview and Details
This app will not receive any further development. Moving to PPP Widget 2 is suggested, it runs on Lollipop too (Android 5.0 and 5.1).
Use your 3G modem stick or your modem-enabled phone with your Android tablet’s USB host for Internet access – even if it is Wifi-only. There is no guarantee that all device combinations are working – READ and UNDERSTAND the requirements below !
!! Attention !! Newer Google devices with stock Android > 4.2 have kernel module loading disabled. PPP Widget will most likely not work on these; use PPP Widget 2 which does not need kernel drivers.
If you get the “No driver” message, this is not the fault of PPP Widget. See the
FAQs at the developer’s website (http://www.draisberghof.de/android/pppwidget.html). Again – move to PPP Widget 2.
– Needs root access (with “Superuser” or “SuperSU” app)
– Needs USB host function (an OTG adapter in most cases)
– Needs a powered USB hub (unless your device has plenty of power)
– Some devices (e.g. Samsung) need additional kernel drivers
– Your modem must provide serial ports and use the standard PPP protocol
This app is free. No ads. No data gathering.
Warning: again, there is no guarantee that every Android/modem combo will work. Don’t blame me, I can test only few devices!
If your combination does not work, help with improvement. Don’t just complain in a short comment. See app webpage for feedback options.
This widget is a frontend for the PPP daemon which enables Internet access over almost any USB device with modem capabilities, including mobile phones.
For 3G sticks, the usb_modeswitch tool is included to bring them into modem mode, in most cases fully automatic.
Even if this app needs root access for device preparation and building the connection, it does NOT alter any system files!
Whats New In this PPP Widget (discontinued)?
IF YOUR MODEM/TABLET COMBO DOES NOT WORK, GO TO THE DEVELOPER’S WEBSITE !!
There is a list of FAQs and a link to the support forum. No support over e-mail.
– Loads of new modem models supported
– Almost all Huawei modems now supported
– Annother fix for device config matching
– new ACCESS_SUPERUSER permission (as suggested by superuser apps)
PPP Widget is a discontinued application that provided users with a way to manage their personal productivity. The application featured a to-do list, a calendar, and a notes section. While the application is no longer available, it is still possible to download and use the source code.
That’s it! That’s how you download PPP Widget (discontinued) on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This PPP Widget (discontinued) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PPP Widget (discontinued) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the PPP Widget (discontinued). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PPP Widget (discontinued).
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.