Price Check is an app that allows users to compare prices for a product before they buy it. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices. Price Check allows users to search for a product and see how much it costs on different websites. The app also includes a barcode scanner so that users can scan the barcode of a product to see how much it costs on different websites.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Price Check for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Price Check For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Price Check on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Price Check, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Price Check app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Price Check Andorid App Summary
Under the Shopping category on Google Play store, Price Check has over 367204 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Qvyshift LLC has developed the Price Check and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 3.5.0.
Until this latest version, Price Check has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.1. This latest version was last updated on Aug 17, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Price Check on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Price Check On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Qvyshift LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Price Check for PC
1. Scan a product bar code to quickly look up prices and visit product pages for Amazon, Walmart.com, eBay, and Google.
2. Check prices and availability.
3. Look up products for quick reorder.
4. Open product pages and view details.
5. Scan prices in-store (get a discount with price matching!).
6. Use price check history feature as a reference.
7. Streamline your online shopping.
8. Super quick price checking and price comparison for Amazon, Walmart, eBay, and Google.
9. Easy to use.
10. No registration, login, or subscription needed.
Price Check App Overview and Details
Scan a product bar code to quickly look up prices and visit product pages for Amazon™, Walmart.com™, eBay™, and Google™.
★ Check prices and availability
★ Look up products for quick reorder
★ Open product pages and view details
★ Scan prices in-store (get a discount with price matching!)
★ Use price check history feature as a reference
★ Streamline your online shopping
★ Super quick price checking and price comparison for Amazon, Walmart, eBay, and Google
Easy to use:
• Scan to check a UPC bar code. Product info/prices show up
• Tap for more info!
✓ Price Check talks directly to the retailers’ systems, so prices are more up to date than on other apps
✓ Price Check works with both apps and websites
✓ No registration, login, or subscription needed
Happy shopping! Happy scanning!
WALMART.COM℠ is a service mark of Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC and Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Whats New In this Price Check?
Price Check is an amazing application that allows users to compare prices for various items. The application is easy to use and helps users to find the best prices for the items they are looking for. Price Check is a great application for anyone who is looking to save money on their purchases.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Price Check of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Price Check to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Price Check and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Price Check. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Price Check.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.