Since Qatar’s independence in 1971, the country has undergone a remarkable transformation. From a poor, rural country with a population of less than 300,000, Qatar is now a wealthy, urbanized state with a population of over 2 million. Qatar’s economy, which was based on fishing and pearling, has diversified and now includes natural gas production, financial services, and construction. Qatar’s government has responded to the country’s new wealth by investing in education, health care, and infrastructure. Qatar is now home to some of the world’s most advanced hospitals, schools, and transportation systems. The country is also home to the world’s largest natural gas field, the North Field, and is working to become a global center for Islamic finance
The technical specifications of the Project Qatar for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Project Qatar Andorid App Summary
Project Qatar was developed by IFP Group and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Project Qatar from Google Play Store under the Business category. The latest version of Project Qatar is 0.1.2 on Play store with total users of 1842. The Project Qatar app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Project Qatar is Jun 27, 2018. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Project Qatar on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Project Qatar For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Project Qatar using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Project Qatar on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Project Qatar here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Project Qatar On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||IFP Group|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 27, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Features of Project Qatar for PC
addition to this, the center houses a grand ballroom, a business center, thirty-six meeting rooms, a food court and five star hotel accommodation.
1. Project Qatar is an annual event that showcases the latest technology and equipment for the construction industry.
2. The exhibition attracts buyers and industry leaders from all over the world.
3. Project Qatar provides a unique platform for buyers and suppliers to make contacts and drive future developments.
4. The exhibition covers a wide range of products and services for the construction industry.
5. Exhibitors benefit from massive exposure to premier regional agents, dealers, buyers and distributors.
6. The exhibition is open to trade visitors only and children under 16 are not allowed.
7. The Doha Exhibition and Convention Centre is the venue for Project Qatar.
8. The exhibition is open from 2pm to 9pm daily.
9. The exhibition is spread over an area of 41,500 sqm.
10. The exhibition is held at the Doha Exhibition and Convention Centre from the 9th to the 12th of May 2016.
Project Qatar App Overview and Details
Welcome to Project Qatar 2016
Project Qatar 2016, the 13th International Construction Technology & Building Materials Exhibition, will be taking place at the Doha Exhibition & Convention Centre (DECC), from Monday May 9 to Thursday May 12 . The event attracts key buyers and industry leaders looking for the most up-to-date technology and state-of-the-art equipment available on the market.
Project Qatar is now established as Qatar’s most important exhibition for highlighting the latest products and services needed for Qatari’s fast growing construction sector and has become a destination of choice for regional and international industry professionals. The show provides a unique and dynamic platform for buyers and suppliers to make contacts and drive future developments in Qatar’s multi-billion construction sector. Exhibitors benefit from massive exposure to premier regional agents, dealers, buyers and distributors.
Project Qatar 2015 – A Great Success
Project Qatar’s 2015 edition surpassed all expectations, thanks to an overwhelming response from both exhibitors and visitors.
2,000 + Companies & Brands
32,000 Visitors (Footfall)
21 National Pavilions
2 Concurrent Events
3 Specialized Conferences
41,500 sqm of exhibition space
Show Hours & Venue
Date: 9 – 12 May 2016
Opening Hours: 2:00 PM – 9:00 PM Daily
Category: For Trade Only – Children under 16 are not allowed
Venue: Doha Exhibition & Convention Centre (DECC)
Doha Exhibition & Convention Centre (DECC)
The Doha Exhibition and Convention Center is Qatar’s central multi-purpose venue located in the heart of “The West Bay”, the business district in Doha the capital of the country. Arranged over 47,700m², DECC offers a versatile venue for business and entertainment events. It is available as one huge open space of 29,000m² or can be divided into five vast, pillar-free halls; ranging between 5368m² to 7160m². In addition, DECC hosts 18 state of the art meeting rooms ideal for training, business meetings, seminars and workshops equipped with a variety of AV settings to suit your needs.
The DECC is easily accessible from several routes and will be connected to the Sheraton Park through an underground tunnel that will bring visitors to the naturally crescent-shaped Doha Corniche. The venue is 20 minutes away from Hamad International Airport. Surrounded by luxury shopping malls, 5 star hotels and just a few minutes’ drive from the cultural village of Katara that provides the ultimate experience for business travelers and visitors.
Loading and unloading bays
29, 000 sqm of exhibition space
Underground parking with direct access to the registration desk
Whats New In this Project Qatar?
In conclusion, my experience in Qatar was eye opening. I was able to see a different side of the world and learn about a culture that is vastly different from my own. I am grateful for the opportunity to have been a part of Project Qatar and would recommend it to anyone looking for an enlightening experience.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Project Qatar on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Project Qatar to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Project Qatar and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Project Qatar. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Project Qatar.