The periodic table is one of the most important tools in chemistry. It is a chart that organizes the chemical elements according to their chemical properties. The table is divided into several sections, including the groups of elements and the periods. The table can be used to help predict the chemical properties of an element, as well as to find out what elements are similar to each other.
The technical specifications of the Quick & Simple Periodic Table for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Quick & Simple Periodic Table Andorid App Summary
Quick & Simple Periodic Table was developed by D.H. Lee and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Quick & Simple Periodic Table from Google Play store under the Education category. The latest version of Quick & Simple Periodic Table is 1.1 on Play store with total users of 273. The Quick & Simple Periodic Table app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Quick & Simple Periodic Table is Mar 25, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Quick & Simple Periodic Table on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Quick & Simple Periodic Table App Overview and Details
1. Display Basic Information of Periodic Table Elements
– Atomic Symbol, Atomic Number, Group, Period, Block
– Melting Point, Boiling Point, Density, Heat of Fusion, Heat of Vaporization
– Standard Atomic Weight(Mass Number), Chemical Series, Electron Configuration, Electrons per Shell, Appearance, Phase(STP)
– Atomic Radius, Covalent Radius, Crystal Structure, CAS Number, Discovery
2. Touch the Element Symbol in the upper Periodic Table to Quickly View the Basic Information of the Element.
3. If You Copy the Element Information to the Clipboard (COPY Button), You Can Paste the Element Information Where Necessary.
Banner Ads are Included at the Bottom of the Screen.
Features of Quick & Simple Periodic Table for PC
-Display Basic Information of Periodic Table Elements
-Touch the Element Symbol in the upper Periodic Table to Quickly View the Basic Information of the Element
-Copy the Element Information to the Clipboard
-Paste the Element Information Where Necessary
How To Install & Download Quick & Simple Periodic Table For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Quick & Simple Periodic Table for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Quick & Simple Periodic Table.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Quick & Simple Periodic Table on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Quick & Simple Periodic Table and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Quick & Simple Periodic Table on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Quick & Simple Periodic Table On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||D.H. Lee|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 25, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Quick & Simple Periodic Table?
The Quick & Simple Periodic Table application is an excellent resource for students and anyone else who wants to quickly and easily find information about the elements. It is easy to use and includes all the information you need to know about each element.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Quick & Simple Periodic Table on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Quick & Simple Periodic Table to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Quick & Simple Periodic Table and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Quick & Simple Periodic Table. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Quick & Simple Periodic Table.