QuickLife is a new social media platform that offers a fast, easy, and fun way to stay connected with friends and family. With QuickLife, you can share photos, videos, and thoughts with just a few taps, and get real-time updates from your friends. Plus, you can easily find what you’re looking for with QuickLife’s powerful search feature. So download QuickLife and start sharing your life with the people you care about!
The latest QuickLife for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
QuickLife Andorid App Summary
Antonio Stipić has developed the QuickLife for Android. You can find it under the Simulation category on Play Store. Since its inception, QuickLife has got over 14969+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.4 rating and the latest version of it is 0.2.8
The latest update of QuickLife is Jan 8, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
QuickLife App Overview and Details
QuickLife is a textual based life simulator game. Game is based on step like concept. You can become anything you want in life, from famous rock star to richest person on the planet.
Features of QuickLife for PC
1. Create a character and choose their life path
2. Choose your own destiny
3. Interact with other players
4. Make choices that affect your life
5. Experience different lifestyles
6. Gain wisdom and experience
7. Become the person you want to be
8. Discover your life’s purpose
9. Share your experiences with others
10. Help others achieve their dreams
Install “QuickLife” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the QuickLife on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the QuickLife app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install QuickLife.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||QuickLife On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Antonio Stipić|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 8, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this QuickLife?
This is the QuickLife public rollout version!
– New features coming soon
Overall, I really enjoyed using the QuickLife app. It was easy to use and very convenient. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an easy way to keep track of their life.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the QuickLife for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This QuickLife to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for QuickLife and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the QuickLife. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the QuickLife.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.