The Quran (Koran) is the religious text of Islam. It is the central religious text of Islam, alongside the sunnah (the teachings and practices of the Islamic prophet Muhammad). Muslims believe the Quran to be the verbal revelation of God.
The Quran is composed of verses (surah) that are divided into chapters (juz). Each chapter is further divided into verses. The verses are numbered according to their position in the chapter. The surahs are not numbered in order.
The Quran is written in Arabic, the language of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. The first verse of the Quran is “In the name of God, the compassionate, the merciful.”
The technical specifications of the Quran with English Translation for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Quran with English Translation Andorid App Summary
Quran with English Translation was developed by Quran-Online and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Quran with English Translation from Google Play store under the Books & Reference category. The latest version of Quran with English Translation is 0.21 on Play store with total users of 1031215. The Quran with English Translation app has a user rating of 4.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Quran with English Translation is Jun 22, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Quran with English Translation on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Quran with English Translation App Overview and Details
Happy Ramadan 2023 to All Muslim who lives in English Language countries.
Read and listen Quran Recitation in this Ramzan with this app The Holy Quran in English Translation.
Read Quran Translation & Listen Online Quran Audio for All 114 Koran Surah including:
Surah Ar-Rahmaan – الرحمن
Surah Yaseen – يس
Surah Al-Mulk – الملك
Surah Al-Muzzammil – المزمل
Surah Al-Waaqia – الواقعة
You can select following MP3 Quran Sharif Reciters:
• Mishary Rashid Alafasy
• Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais
• Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais
• Qari Abdul Basit Abdus Samad
• Ali Jaber
• The Quran Transliteration in English Ofline
• Quran Majeed Sajajah Information with Ayat Selection
• Bookmark or Favorite any Noble Quran Ayat at the of Quran Reading
• Set Notification for Quran Reading
• Upgrade to Premium You Can Purchase to Remove Ads
• Learn Quran Stop Signs
• Share Arabic Quran Ayat and English Quran Ayat with Your Friends
Features of Quran with English Translation for PC
1. The Holy Quran in English Translation.
2. Listen to Quran recitation in this Ramadan with this app.
3. Select MP3 Quran reciters.
4. Quran majeed sajdah information with ayat selection.
5. Bookmark or favorite any ayat in the Quran.
6. Set notification for Quran reading.
7. Upgrade to premium to remove ads.
8. Learn Quran stop signs.
9. Share Arabic Quran ayat and English Quran ayat with friends.
How To Install & Download Quran with English Translation For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Quran with English Translation for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Quran with English Translation.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Quran with English Translation on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Quran with English Translation and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Quran with English Translation on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Quran with English Translation On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Jun 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Quran with English Translation?
The Quran with English Translation application is a helpful tool for Muslims and non-Muslims alike. The Quran is the religious text of Islam and is considered the holiest book in the religion. The translation helps to clarify the meaning of the verses for those who are not familiar with Arabic. The application also includes a number of features that make it useful for Muslims, including a prayer time calculator, a Qibla compass, and a list of halal restaurants.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Quran with English Translation on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Quran with English Translation to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Quran with English Translation and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Quran with English Translation. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Quran with English Translation.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.