Railroad crossings can be dangerous, and it is important for drivers to be aware of the dangers they present. Drivers need to be especially careful when approaching a railroad crossing, because they may not be able to see a train coming until it is too late.
The latest Railroad Crossing 2 for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Railroad Crossing 2 Andorid App Summary
Highbrow Interactive has developed the Railroad Crossing 2 for Android. You can find it under the Simulation category on Play Store. Since its inception, Railroad Crossing 2 has got over 1989726+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.3 rating and the latest version of it is 1.2.2
The latest update of Railroad Crossing 2 is Mar 26, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Railroad Crossing 2 App Overview and Details
Railroad Crossing 2 is the highly anticipated sequel to the mega popular first of its kind Simulation game “Railroad Crossing”. The rules are still the same. Cross as many cars as you are required to within the allotted time, without getting hit by the trains. But with this sequel, we have taken things up a notch. Now you get points corresponding to different kind of vehicles crossed; bigger the vehicle, more the points. To make things just a little more challenging, on some levels, the player is allowed only a certain number of gate taps to achieve the target number of cars crossed. We can’t wait for you to play it.
Railroad Crossing is set across 4 visually stunning cities consisting over 80 levels in “Challenge Mode”. The cities are designed uniquely represent four places – Los Angeles, New York in the United States, and New Delhi and Chennai in the Indian levels. As with the previous instalment, play the “Endless Mode” and try to record a new high score.
How to play:
1. Tap on a gate to open or close it.
2. Cross the denoted number of cars within the allotted time.
3. Do not get hit by the train.
1. Easy to learn; hard to master
2. Stunning worlds with incredible looking trains
3. Over 80 “Challenge” levels and 4 “Endless” levels
4. Original music by Krishna Shenoi
Visit our official site at http://www.highbrowinteractive.in
Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/HighbrowInteractive to get more info about all our upcoming titles
Features of Railroad Crossing 2 for PC
1. Railroad Crossing 2 is set across 4 visually stunning cities.
2. There are over 80 levels in “Challenge Mode”.
3. Play the “Endless Mode” and try to record a new high score.
4. The cities are designed uniquely to represent four places.
5. Original music is composed for the game.
6. The game is easy to learn but hard to master.
7. Get points corresponding to different kind of vehicles crossed.
8. The player is allowed only a certain number of gate taps to achieve the target number of cars crossed in some levels.
9. Railroad Crossing 2 is the highly anticipated sequel to the mega popular first of its kind Simulation game “Railroad Crossing”.
10. We can’t wait for you to play it.
Install “Railroad Crossing 2” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Railroad Crossing 2 on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Railroad Crossing 2 on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Railroad Crossing 2 and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Railroad Crossing 2 as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Railroad Crossing 2 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Highbrow Interactive|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Railroad Crossing 2?
1. Performance Improved
2. Bug Fixes
After analyzing the data from the railroad crossing study, the town has decided to install the flashing light warning system at the crossing. The town engineer has also recommended that the town install a gate arm system to further improve safety at the crossing.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Railroad Crossing 2 for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Railroad Crossing 2 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Railroad Crossing 2 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Railroad Crossing 2. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Railroad Crossing 2.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.