Rastafarianism is a religious movement that began in Jamaica in the 1930s. It is based on the belief that Haile Selassie I, the former emperor of Ethiopia, is the Messiah. Rastafarians believe that they should return to Africa and that marijuana should be used as a religious sacrament.
We will help you download the Rasta for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Rasta on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Rasta on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Rasta, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Rasta, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Rasta appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Rasta by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Rasta on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Rasta On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Punjab IT Board|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Rasta Andorid App Summary
Punjab IT Board is the developer of the Rasta, and they have the app under the Communication of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Rasta from them is 3.2.9 with over 492847 users under the hood. With a 2.9 rating, the Rasta is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Rasta is Feb 4, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Rasta on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Rasta App Overview and Details
The Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) has developed a smartphone application titled “Rasta” in collaboration with City Traffic Police, Lahore to provide smart solutions to general public’s traffic related problems and queries.
This application will facilitate the citizens in various domains such as applying for license, paying challans, and planning driving routes. The app will also generate timely traffic alerts for citizens to ensure hassle-free driving. “Traffic Updates” another feature will allow the users to gain prior information on the intended traffic routes. With the help of Google Maps traffic updates, the source and destination points will guide users to avoid traffic congestion.
Features of Rasta for PC
1. The app can be used to apply for a license, pay a traffic fine, and plan a driving route.
2. The app will generate traffic alerts for citizens in order to ensure a hassle-free driving experience.
3. The “Traffic Updates” feature will allow users to gain prior information about intended traffic routes.
4. The app will be integrated with Google Maps to provide timely traffic alerts.
5. The app will be available for download on both Android and iOS devices.
6. The app will be free to download and use.
7. The app will be easy to use and navigate.
8. The app will be updated regularly with new features and updates.
9. The app will be available in multiple languages.
10. The app will be beneficial for both drivers and pedestrians.
Whats New In this Rasta?
Rasta has been a great addition to our team. His work ethic and positive attitude have been a great asset. I would recommend him for any position he is interested in.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Rasta? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Rasta to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Rasta and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Rasta. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Rasta.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.