Reimmund is a German word that is used as a surname. It is derived from the medieval German name Reimar, which is composed of the elements rīhhi “power, might” and munt “mountain”.
In this article, we will show you how to download reimmund For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at reimmund technical specifications first.
reimmund Andorid App Summary
nerdybirdy is the developer of this reimmund application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 5631+ users of this app. The reimmund app rating is currently 3.1.2.
It was last updated on Mar 31, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of reimmund for PC
1. Uses all pronounced syllables of a given word or phrase to find those juicy multi-syllable rhymes
2. Searches for rhymes that match the first and last syllables of a word
3. Matches pronounced syllables of a word to find rhymes
4. Proper rhymes
5. Uses a sophisticated rhyme algorithm
6. Searches for rhymes in a database of words
7. Database of words includes multi-syllable rhymes
8. App can be used to find rhymes for a single word or a phrase
9. App is easy to use
10. User-friendly interface
|App Name:||reimmund On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 31, 2020|
|Get it On:|
How To Download reimmund For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the reimmund on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install reimmund on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for thereimmund in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the reimmund on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, reimmund running on your computer.
reimmund App Overview and Details
There’s already a couple of apps available that deal with finding rhymes. Unfortunately, they mostly only take care of the last syllable of a single word. This means that ‘dorothy’ would be returned as something that rhymes with the word ‘family’, because they both end with ‘-y’.
Matter of the fact is that this rhyme is technically not very sophisticated. This is because the word contains more pronounced syllables than just the last one. The first part of ‘family’ (the ‘a’ sound) is completely ignored!
This is where reimmund steps in. It uses all pronounced syllables of a given word or phrase to find those juicy multi-syllable rhymes. This means that a search for ‘family’ would spit out results like ‘manatee’, ‘melon tree’ and ‘rental fee’ and ‘LSD’ – notice how the first syllable (fam-) as well as the last syllable (-ly) match with the results. Now those are proper rhymes.
Whats New In this reimmund?
– In-App Purchase Bugfixing
Reimund has had a lifelong passion for the environment and sustainability. After completing his undergraduate studies, he worked as an environmental consultant for a few years. He then decided to pursue a graduate degree in environmental science to gain a more in-depth understanding of the field. Reimund is now applying to Ph.D. programs with the hope of becoming a professor and continuing his research on sustainability.
Reimund is an excellent candidate for a Ph.D. program in environmental
This concludes our article on reimmund Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or reimmund for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This reimmund to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for reimmund and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the reimmund. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the reimmund.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.