Relic Hunter is an American adventure television series created by Jackie Chan. The series starred Lucy Liu as a New York City museum curator who becomes a globe-trotting treasure hunter, along with her cameraman, Evan, and her ex-boyfriend, Nigel. Together, they travel the world in search of ancient artifacts and try to keep them out of the hands of the bad guys.
Do you know the technical specifics of Relic Hunter for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Relic Hunter Andorid App Summary
The Relic Hunter application developer is Tropotek. They listed the Relic Hunter under the Maps & Navigation category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Relic Hunter is more than 14855. With a 0.0, the latest 1.80 of the Relic Hunter is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Relic Hunter is Jan 11, 2021, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Relic Hunter on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Relic Hunter On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Jan 11, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Relic Hunter Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Relic Hunter on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Relic Hunter and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Relic Hunter on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Relic Hunter for PC
-Saves find information
-Detectors and coils selection
-Images in full-screen
-Saved finds on google map (requires internet connection)
-Offline viewing using the Relic Hunter Radar Map
-Share finds with friends
-Export all finds to a KMZ file
-Import KMZ file location data
Relic Hunter App Overview and Details
Relic Hunter has been built primarily for the Metal Detector operator. With functionality to save finds for prospectors, gold, gems, treasure, relics and export them into any application that reads KMZ files.
What makes this app different to other GPS map systems is that you do not require an Internet connection to save a location as the data is stored on the device. So only the GPS function is needed to save a location. This will allow you to save finds out in the field without fuss.
Relic Hunter can help you recognize patterns in your find locations and help guide you to refine your search location to an area with increasing success.
Gold prospectors can use Relic Hunter to log and track sampling collection points and results. (Loaming)
View your saved finds in the app`s map (requires internet access) or the Radar Tracker (no internet access required). Subscribed users can export/import their finds to a KMZ file for use with external mapping applications.
– Store find information such as weight and depth found.
– Select custom detectors and coils.
– View images in full-screen.
– View saved finds on the inbuilt google map screen. (Internet connection required)
– Offline viewing using the Relic Hunter Radar Map. (No internet connection required)
– (Registered) Share your finds with your friends. (With or without location data, your choice)
– (Registered) Export all your finds to a KMZ.
– (Registered) Import KMZ file location data.
NOTE: All find location data is stored safe and securely on your mobile device memory directly and not in the cloud. We have built this app with the sole intention to give you total control over your find data.
Facebook Page (Help and Support): https://www.facebook.com/relichunterau/
Website (Documentation): http://www.relichunter.com.au/
Whats New In this Relic Hunter?
Fixed adding image to find error.
So, you want to be a Relic Hunter?
It’s not an easy job, but it’s definitely a rewarding one. As a Relic Hunter, you’ll be responsible for recovering and preserving ancient artifacts and treasures. You’ll need to be knowledgeable in archaeology, history, and anthropology, and you’ll need to be able to navigate treacherous terrain and dangerous environments.
If you’re up for the challenge, then you’re definitely the right person for the job. Relic Hunting
Downloading and installing the Relic Hunter for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Relic Hunter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Relic Hunter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Relic Hunter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Relic Hunter.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.