Remote Mouse is an app that turns your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch into a wireless mouse and keyboard. You can use it to control your computer from anywhere in the room.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Remote Mouse for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Remote Mouse For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Remote Mouse on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Remote Mouse, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Remote Mouse app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Remote Mouse Andorid App Summary
Under the Tools category on Google Play store, Remote Mouse has over 13726441 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Remote Mouse has developed the Remote Mouse and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 4.044.
Until this latest version, Remote Mouse has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 3.8. This latest version was last updated on Jun 5, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Remote Mouse on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Remote Mouse On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Remote Mouse|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Remote Mouse for PC
computer and phone numbers
-Remote Mouse turns your mobile phone or tablet into a user-friendly remote control for your computer.
-It simulates the function of wireless mouse, keyboard and touchpad.
-Supports different languages.
-Supports various shortcuts.
-Displays different keypads for Mac or PC.
-Simulates the Apple Magic Trackpad and supports multi-touch gestures.
-Media Remote: Supports iTunes, VLC, Windows Media Player, Keynote, PowerPoint and Windows Photo Viewer.
-Web Remote: Supports Chrome, Firefox, and Opera.
-Application Switcher: quickly launch and switch between programs.
-Power Options: Supports remotely shutdown, sleep, restart and logoff.
-Use the physical volume buttons on the mobile device for remote control.
-Set password for connection.
-Connect via IP address or QR code.
-Connect via computer and phone numbers.
Remote Mouse App Overview and Details
Remote Mouse™ turns your mobile phone or tablet into a user-friendly remote control for your computer. It simulates the function of wireless mouse, keyboard and touchpad, also provides a variety of specialty control panels, such as Media Remote, Application Switcher and Web Browsing Remote, which helps you perform specific operations more quickly. The small features designed for one-handed use or intuitive operations will also delight you.
Introduced on CNET, Mashable and Product Hunt, considered to be one of the most elegant and easy to use computer remote apps, Remote Mouse has been used by over 20 million users all over the world.
Watching an online movie? Giving a presentation? Or shutting down computer with one click? Nothing can be more convenient than a mobile phone remote that is right at your fingertips.
• Fully simulated mouse function
• Gyro mouse that enables moving mouse cursor with gyro sensor
• Left-handed mode
• Integrated with system and third-party keyboards, supports typing in various languages
• Remotely typing by voice if the soft keyboard supports voice recognition
• Supports for sending various shortcuts (in-app purchase)
• Displays different keypads for Mac or PC
Simulates the Apple Magic Trackpad and supports multi-touch gestures
Specialty Control Panels
• Media Remote (in-app purchase): Supports iTunes, VLC, Windows Media Player, Keynote, PowerPoint and Windows Photo Viewer, and will support more
• Web Remote (in-app purchase): Supports Chrome, Firefox, and Opera
• Application Switcher: quickly launch and switch between programs
• Power Options: Supports remotely shutdown, sleep, restart and logoff
• Use the physical volume buttons on the mobile device for remote control
• Set password for connection
• Customizable wallpaper
• Auto connect
• Connect via IP address or QR code
• Connect via history
• Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Mac OSX 10.6+, and Linux
• Works under Wi-Fi or 3G / 4G network
To Get Started
1. Visit https://www.remotemouse.net on your computer and download the Remote Mouse computer server
2. Install and run the computer server
3. Connect your mobile device to the same Wi-Fi or hotspot as your computer
* * * * *
If you are a macOS Mojave user, able to connect to your Mac but cannot use the features, please refer to this video (https://youtu.be/8LJbtv42i44) to grant access to Remote Mouse, otherwise the software will not work properly.
* * * * *
Help Us Translate
If you are interested in translating Remote Mouse into your native language, join our collaborative translation project at https://remotemouse.oneskyapp.com
Whats New In this Remote Mouse?
– Data security enhancement
– Stability improvement
– Supports disabling Mouse Acceleration
– Cursor issue fixes.
Remote Mouse is an amazing application that allows users to control their computer with a mobile device. It is extremely user-friendly and easy to set up, making it a great choice for anyone looking for a remote control solution.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Remote Mouse of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Remote Mouse to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Remote Mouse and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Remote Mouse. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Remote Mouse.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.