Are you tired of being tethered to your desk phone? With a remote phone call trial, you can make and receive calls from anywhere you have an internet connection. This service is perfect for entrepreneurs who are always on the go, or for anyone who wants the flexibility to work from home. There are a variety of calling plans to choose from, so you can find one that fits your needs. Plus, there are no contracts, so you can cancel your service at any time.
Do you know the technical specifics of Remote Phone Call Trial for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Remote Phone Call Trial Andorid App Summary
The Remote Phone Call Trial application developer is justRemotePhone. They listed the Remote Phone Call Trial under the Communication category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Remote Phone Call Trial is more than 174279. With a 3.7, the latest 6.10 of the Remote Phone Call Trial is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Remote Phone Call Trial is Oct 13, 2021, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Remote Phone Call Trial on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Remote Phone Call Trial On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 13, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Remote Phone Call Trial Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Remote Phone Call Trial on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Remote Phone Call Trial and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Remote Phone Call Trial on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Remote Phone Call Trial for PC
remote phone functionality in their own applications.
1. Call management from your PC (incoming/outgoing calls, SMS, call log, contacts)
2. Microsoft Office integration for easy dialing and SMS creation
3. Bluetooth support for hands-free use
4. Acoustic signal on connect
5. Connection status indicator
6. RemotePhone app for Android 4.0+
7. Microsoft Windows Vista or newer
8. Wi-Fi or Bluetooth enabled PC
9. Optional Microsoft Office 2007 or newer
10. Developer API for integrating call management into your own applications
Remote Phone Call Trial App Overview and Details
This is the full featured 15 day trial version of Remote Phone Call!
Use your Microsoft Windows PC as remote dialer for managing incoming and outgoing calls and for writing and receiving SMS messages. Look for missed incoming calls in your call log, read your SMS and use your phone contacts for dialing and creating SMS messages. All from your Windows desktop via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth….
Ideal in conjunction with a Bluetooth headset. You can leave your phone in the docking station while managing your calls.
The additional Microsoft Office integration allows simple dialing and SMS creation direct from Outlook, Word and Excel.
Simply the remote control for your mobile phone!
CallCenter features (app running on your PC):
– Shows phone contacts
– Shows call log
– Allows dialing contacts, call log entries and entered numbers
– Writing and reading SMS messages
– Contact search
– Answer incoming calls
– Popup for incoming calls and SMS messages
– Manage audio settings
– Hotkey for dialing numbers from the clipboard
– Hotkey for accepting incoming calls
– Handle “tel” and “callto” ULRs
– Auto start at windows login
CallCenter Microsoft Office integration:
– Allows dialing selected numbers using the context menu of the text editor (Outlook, Excel and Word)
– Allows calling email sender and recipients with help of contact information (Outlook)
RemotePhone features (app running on your phone):
– Auto start with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
– Acoustic signal on connect
– Show connection status
– Send or download client installation package
to your Microsoft Windows PC
– Android 4.0 or higher
– a Microsoft Windows PC (Vista or newer)
– a Wi-Fi (WLAN) environment or a Bluetooth* enabled PC
– optional: Microsoft Office 2007 or newer
*Supported Bluetooth stacks: default Microsoft stack
The PC application CallCenter offers a programming interface (API), which allows developers the use of the remote control features within arbitrary own applications. The SDK together with a sample can be found in the subdirectory “SDK” within the installation directory on your PC.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]! We cannot respond to comments left on Google Play.
Whats New In this Remote Phone Call Trial?
NEW: Minor changes for Android 12 and Windows 11
The Remote Phone Call application is a beneficial tool that can be used in a variety of ways. The app allows users to make calls from anywhere in the world, which can be helpful for business or personal use. Additionally, the app has a secure connection that protects users’ privacy. Overall, the Remote Phone Call application is a useful tool that can be used for many purposes.
Downloading and installing the Remote Phone Call Trial for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Remote Phone Call Trial to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Remote Phone Call Trial and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Remote Phone Call Trial. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Remote Phone Call Trial.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.