In recent years, Instagram has seen dramatic growth, with now over 500 million active users. This presents a unique opportunity for businesses to connect with a massive audience through this popular social media platform.
However, simply having an Instagram account is not enough. To make the most of this platform, businesses need to understand how to use Instagram analytics to track their progress and measure their success.
Instagram analytics can provide valuable insights into who your followers are, what content is resonating with them, and how well your marketing efforts are performing.
With the right tools and understanding, businesses can use Instagram analytics to create more effective marketing campaigns, grow their audience, and drive results.
The latest Reports + Analytics for Instagram for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Reports + Analytics for Instagram Andorid App Summary
Reports + and Followers Analytics has developed the Reports + Analytics for Instagram for Android. You can find it under the Social category on Play Store. Since its inception, Reports + Analytics for Instagram has got over 797080+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.9 rating and the latest version of it is 39.0
The latest update of Reports + Analytics for Instagram is Jun 17, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Reports + Analytics for Instagram App Overview and Details
Do you want to know who viewed your Instagram profile?
Are you curious about who doesn’t follow you back?
Track your Instagram followers, find out who unfollowed you on Instagram, who is not following you back, detect blockers, view your fans, rank your best friends and much more.
– Account Analytics
– Track Followers Gain/Loss
– Track Post Performance
-> Engage with your fans
-> Optimize and Schedule your Posts
-> Find out who your best Instagram friends are
-> Which of your friend did like your posts most
-> Which of your friends not following you although you follow them
Profile followers status
Who stopped following you?
Who hasn’t followed you back?
Who unfollowed you?
Who blocked you?
For additional insights upgrade to Reports+ Premium.
Information about the auto-renewable nature of the Premium Subscription
– Every time in a week you can reach your updated premium reports and if you want to continue getting premium reports, your subscription should be continued.
– Subscription periods are 1 month / 12 months and Lifetime Every 1 month /12 months your subscription renews.
-1 month subscription price is $4.99.
-6 Months Subscription price is $22.99.
-1 year price is $34.99.
– Payment will be charged to Play Store Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Do you have a question for us?
Features of Reports + Analytics for Instagram for PC
1. Who viewed your Instagram profile?
2. Who doesn’t follow you back?
3. Detect blockers.
4. View your fans.
5. Rank your best friends.
6. Who liked your posts most?
7. Who isn’t following you though you follow them?
8. Profile followers status.
9. Who stopped following you?
10. Lifetime subscription.
Install “Reports + Analytics for Instagram” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Reports + Analytics for Instagram on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Reports + Analytics for Instagram on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Reports + Analytics for Instagram and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Reports + Analytics for Instagram as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Reports + Analytics for Instagram On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Reports + and Followers Analytics|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Reports + Analytics for Instagram?
After analyzing the Instagram application, it is clear that it is a popular social media platform with a lot of potential for businesses. The reports show that the platform has a lot of active users and that businesses can use it to reach a large audience. The analytics also show that businesses can use the platform to create engaging content that will reach their target audience. Overall, the Instagram application is a valuable tool for businesses to reach a large audience and create engaging content.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Reports + Analytics for Instagram for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Reports + Analytics for Instagram to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Reports + Analytics for Instagram and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Reports + Analytics for Instagram. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Reports + Analytics for Instagram.