Paris is in a state of emergency. Terrorists have attacked the city and taken hostages in a popular restaurant. The government has responded by closing all borders and deploying the military to the city. You are a citizen of Paris. This is your story.
Do you know the technical specifics of République for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
République Andorid App Summary
The République application developer is Camouflaj, LLC. They listed the République under the Action category on Play Store. The latest user count of the République is more than 1453675. With a 4.3, the latest 6.1 of the République is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the République is Apr 26, 2019, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the République on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||République On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Camouflaj, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 26, 2019|
|Get it On:|
République Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run République on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the République and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for République on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of République for PC
English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, and Japanese
1. Episode 1 is now free to play. Episodes 2-5 can be unlocked with a single in-app purchase.
2. 3 unique costumes are now available for Hope, each with its own gameplay benefits.
3. Bluetooth gamepad support and a new control scheme are now available for mobile players.
4. Improved performance, frame rate, and visuals are now available across all devices.
5. A six-part documentary, “The Making of République,” is now available for free.
6. Fully translated subtitles are now available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, and Japanese.
7. Stealth-action gameplay
8. Immersive puzzles and strategic choices
9. Interactive developer commentary
10. The perils of government surveillance in the Internet Age.
République App Overview and Details
IMPORTANT NOTE: 4/25/19 update resolves cloud save issue.
République’s massive Fall 2018 update includes over 1000 fixes and new features, including:
• FREE EPISODE ONE: Players can now access Episode 1: Exordium free of charge! Episodes 2-5 can unlocked with a single in-app purchase
• 3 Unique Costumes: For the very first time on mobile, players can access three costumes for Hope that not only look cool, but change the way you play…
o Runner: Hope becomes ultra-fast, and a timer records your speedrun progress
o Prizrak: Unlocks unlimited TASER® shots
o Student: Turns off auto-save and randomizes weapon drops. Players must collect Tapes to save their game at Beast terminals. For hardcore République players only!
• Bluetooth Gamepad Support + New Control Scheme: mobile players can now control Hope directly with a Bluetooth gamepad, just like the console version
• Improved performance, frame rate, and visuals across all devices
• FREE documentary series: Our six-part documentary, THE MAKING OF RÉPUBLIQUE, is now available for free
• And much, much more!
Developed over five years by industry veterans (Metal Gear Solid, Halo, F.E.A.R.), RÉPUBLIQUE is a thrilling and topical stealth-action game that explores the perils of government surveillance in the Internet Age.
• POLYGON – “A must-play experience in 2014.”
• IGN – “Special, new, and necessary.”
• TOUCH ARCADE (5/5) – “Shaping up to be a masterpiece.”
• THE WASHINGTON POST – “Sets a new benchmark for mobile game quality.”
You receive a call from Hope, a woman trapped inside a mysterious totalitarian state. By hacking into the nation’s elaborate surveillance network and taking control, you guide Hope through a web of danger and deception across five thrilling episodes.
• One Touch stealth action gameplay
• Immersive puzzles and strategic choices
• Innovative, interactive developer commentary (in-app purchase)
• Fully translated subtitles in English, French, German, Spanish, Russian and Portuguese
Featured on NVIDIA TegraZone. Plays great on NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet.
• Close all running apps to improve performance and stability.
• Custom ROMs are not officially supported, and may cause the error “Unfortunately, Package Access Helper has stopped.”
• If you experience poor performance in Episode 4, lower your quality settings in the main menu options
GPU: Adreno 300 series
CPU: Quad core 1.5GHz
Whats New In this République?
4/25/19 update resolves cloud save issue users were experiencing, includes several bug fixes.
République is an excellent application that allows users to remain anonymous and secure while browsing the internet. The application is easy to use and provides a variety of features that are sure to appeal to users. I highly recommend République for anyone who wants to keep their online activities private.
Downloading and installing the République for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This République to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for République and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the République. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the République.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.