Hello, my name is ________ and I am a Resource Advisor. As a Resource Advisor, I provide resources and support to students, staff, and faculty. I work with students to connect them with the resources they need, whether it be academic or personal. I also provide training and support to staff and faculty so that they can best support students. I am passionate about helping students achieve their academic and personal goals.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Resource Advisor for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Resource Advisor For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Resource Advisor on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Resource Advisor, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Resource Advisor app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Resource Advisor Andorid App Summary
Under the Business category on Google Play store, Resource Advisor has over 39 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Schneider Electric SE has developed the Resource Advisor and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.0.3.
Until this latest version, Resource Advisor has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 0.0. This latest version was last updated on Nov 16, 2021 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Resource Advisor on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Resource Advisor On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Schneider Electric SE|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 16, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Resource Advisor for PC
1. The RA Mobile app is a manual meter reader for taking readings from electricity meters within facilities.
2. The app is designed to replace clipboards and works offline.
3. Data collected with the app is synchronized with the Resource Advisor cloud-based database.
4. The app requires a Resource Advisor login.
5. The app is designed for people who need to take readings from electricity meters within their facilities.
6. The app allows input validation, meter photos, route creation, reading schedules, reminders and more.
7. The app is designed for people who need to take readings from electricity meters within their facilities and the data collected is synchronized with the cloud-based database.
8. The app is designed to bring key capabilities of Resource Advisor to your mobile device.
9. The app has features such as manual meter reader, data collection, synchronization with the cloud-based database and more.
10. Access to the app requires a Resource Advisor login.
Resource Advisor App Overview and Details
A companion app for Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxureTM Resource Advisor, designed to bring key capabilities of Resource Advisor to your mobile device.
The first feature of the RA mobile app is a manual meter reader, designed for people who need to take readings from electricity meters within their facilities. Intended to replace your clipboard, the app functions offline to ensure it works when and where you need it, and offers input validation, meter photos, route creation, reading schedules, reminders and more.
Data collected with the app is synchronized with the Resource Advisor cloud-based database and is made available through Resource Advisor in both the Interval Data Module and the Utility Cost Allocation feature.
Access to the app requires a Resource Advisor login. If you don’t have a login, contact your local Schneider Electric representative and ask about EcoStruxureTM Resource Advisor to learn more.
Whats New In this Resource Advisor?
Fixed a critical bug that was causing the app to crash
Resource Advisor is an amazing tool that helps users manage their resources effectively. It has a simple and easy-to-use interface that makes it a great choice for users of all levels of experience. The application is also updated regularly, so users can be sure that they are getting the best possible experience. Overall, Resource Advisor is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a powerful and easy-to-use resource management tool.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Resource Advisor of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Resource Advisor to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Resource Advisor and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Resource Advisor. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Resource Advisor.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.