Retro Clock Settings is a small, easy to use application that lets you change the clock settings on your computer to look like they did in Windows XP. The application is free, and easy to use.
The technical specifications of the Retro Clock Settings for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Retro Clock Settings Andorid App Summary
Retro Clock Settings was developed by lingen.me and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Retro Clock Settings from Google Play store under the Personalization category. The latest version of Retro Clock Settings is null on Play store with total users of 9114. The Retro Clock Settings app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Retro Clock Settings is Jan 4, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Retro Clock Settings on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Retro Clock Settings App Overview and Details
Retro Clock Widget was one of the first clock widgets available for android and has been downloaded by millions of users over the years.
This Retro Clock Settings companion app allows you to customize the look and feel (like the colors, transparency, or shortcut applications) of Retro Clock Widget.
In order to use this application you must have Retro Clock Widget 2.0 installed. It is available for free on Google Play
Features of Retro Clock Settings for PC
– Retro Clock Widget was one of the first clock widgets available for android and has been downloaded by millions of users over the years.
– The Retro Clock Settings companion app allows you to customize the look and feel (like the colors, transparency, or shortcut applications) of Retro Clock Widget.
– In order to use this application you must have Retro Clock Widget 2.0 installed.
How To Install & Download Retro Clock Settings For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Retro Clock Settings for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Retro Clock Settings.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Retro Clock Settings on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Retro Clock Settings and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Retro Clock Settings on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Retro Clock Settings On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 4, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Retro Clock Settings?
– Fixed crashes on some Samsung devices running Android 10
When it comes to customizing your Android device, there are a ton of different settings and options to choose from. With Retro Clock Settings, you can change the look and feel of your device’s clock to match your personal style. Whether you want to use a classic analog clock or a modern digital clock, Retro Clock Settings gives you the power to customize your device’s clock to match your preferences.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Retro Clock Settings on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Retro Clock Settings to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Retro Clock Settings and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Retro Clock Settings. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Retro Clock Settings.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.