RFID Tag Finder is an app that helps you find your lost or misplaced RFID tags. The app can be used to find tags that are attached to items such as clothing, keys, and wallets. RFID Tag Finder can also be used to find tags that are hidden in a specific location.
The technical specifications of the RFID Tag Finder for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
RFID Tag Finder Andorid App Summary
RFID Tag Finder was developed by Technology Solutions UK Ltd and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download RFID Tag Finder from Google Play Store under the Business category. The latest version of RFID Tag Finder is null on Play store with total users of 121505. The RFID Tag Finder app has a user rating of 3.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the RFID Tag Finder is Mar 10, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the RFID Tag Finder on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install RFID Tag Finder For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the RFID Tag Finder installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the RFID Tag Finder and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the RFID Tag Finder on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the RFID Tag Finder in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the RFID Tag Finder on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||RFID Tag Finder On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Technology Solutions UK Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 10, 2020|
|Get it On:|
RFID Tag Finder App Overview and Details
*** This App only works with a TSL ASCII2-compatible UHF RFID Reader. ***
RFID Tag Finder will help you rapidly locate those hard to find tagged items. It is one of a series of apps designed for ASCII2-compatible, Bluetooth® UHF readers from Technology Solutions (UK) Ltd.
Using responsive, audible, signal-strength feedback and a dynamic graphical signal meter RFID Tag Finder allows you to rapidly sweep large areas and hone in on just the asset you are looking for. Alternatively, configure Tag Finder to only detect when the asset is very nearby – allowing rooms full of cages, boxes and racks to be rapidly and efficiently searched.Using the built-in, default configurations or a fully, user-specified operation, Tag Finder can be optimized for your asset environment.
RFID Tag Finder can be configured for tags encoded using:
To make life even easier all the necessary encoding configuration can be achieved by simply scanning an RFID tag in the desired format.
The target asset identifier can either be entered manually or be scanned from a barcode.
SGTIN-96 encoded assets can be specified using GS1 standard identifiers such as GTIN-8, GTIN-12 (UPC), GTIN-13, GTIN-14 or simply using the Item Reference number.
GRAI-96 encoded assets can be targeted using GRAI codes or plain asset types.
With Hex or ASCII encoding selected a useful, in-built tag scanning screen generates a list of nearby tags, ranked by signal strength to quickly provide a target identifier when demonstrating or familiarising yourself with the operation of the App.
Technology Solutions (UK) Ltd (TSL) specialises in the design, development and manufacture of Radio Frequency Identification Devices (RFID) and other multi-technology mobile device peripherals that are used to track products, assets, data or personnel. RFID devices are typically used in transport logistics, stock inventory control, and collection of personal data and attendance.
RFID Tag Finder uses TSL’s sophisticated, parameterised, ASCII protocol which provides developers with a powerful set of commands to carry out complex UHF RFID transponder operations in a simple, easy to grasp way. Using these simple pre-configured ASCII commands, any TSL ASCII2-compatible UHF RFID reader can be rapidly integrated into applications resulting in unparalleled levels of productivity.
Features of RFID Tag Finder for PC
authentication. TSL has been involved in the development of RFID technology and products for over 15 years and has a wealth of experience in designing and manufacturing UHF RFID readers, tags and antennas.
1. RFID Tag Finder helps you find tagged items quickly and easily.
2. The app is designed for use with Bluetooth UHF RFID readers from Technology Solutions (UK) Ltd.
3. Tag Finder has responsive, audible, signal-strength feedback and a dynamic graphical signal meter.
4. With Tag Finder, you can rapidly sweep large areas and hone in on just the asset you are looking for.
5. Alternatively, configure Tag Finder to only detect when the asset is very nearby.
6. Tag Finder can be configured for tags encoded using SGTIN-96, GRAI-96, ASCII, or Hex formats.
7. The target asset identifier can be entered manually or be scanned from a barcode.
8. SGTIN-96 encoded assets can be specified using GS1 standard identifiers.
9. GRAI-96 encoded assets can be targeted using GRAI codes or plain asset types.
10. Technology Solutions (UK) Ltd has been involved in the development of RFID technology and products for over 15 years.
Whats New In this RFID Tag Finder?
This release is about connecting!
Support for ePop-Loq readers – snap your ePop-Loq cased terminal onto the TSL Reader and you are ready to go!
For Bluetooth connections, turn the TSL Reader on and :
– tap the phone/terminal on the Reader’s NFC logo
– scan the TSL Reader’s QR code using the dedicated scanner built-in to the Honeywell/Zebra/Datalogic terminal
Finally, RFID Tag Finder can now be configured using an Intent – see Help for details.
RFID Tag Finder is a mobile application that allows users to locate and identify RFID tags. The app is designed to be user-friendly and easy to use. RFID Tag Finder can be used to track belongings, inventory, and assets.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the RFID Tag Finder on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This RFID Tag Finder to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for RFID Tag Finder and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the RFID Tag Finder. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the RFID Tag Finder.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.