RGB color picker is a web application that allows users to select RGB colors for their webpages. RGB colors are created by combining red, green, and blue light. RGB color picker has a color wheel that allows users to select the colors they want. It also has a color palette that allows users to select colors from a pre-made list.
We will help you download the Rgb color picker for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Rgb color picker on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Rgb color picker on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Rgb color picker on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Rgb color picker as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Rgb color picker On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 20, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Rgb color picker Andorid App Summary
Arcuilo is the developer of the Rgb color picker, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Rgb color picker from them is 2.4.41 with over 45457 users under the hood. With a 4.0 rating, the Rgb color picker is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Rgb color picker is Feb 20, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Rgb color picker on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Rgb color picker App Overview and Details
Rgb color picker is a tool for finding the perfect color for your purpose.
Select colors from images – select the color of the specific pixel in an image. The image can be opened from the gallery or taken using the app. You can also send the image to the app using the “Share” option in other apps.
Preview and tweak color using the sliders – you can enter and preview color using the sliders in RGB, HSL, or HSV color model. Sliders can also be used to tweak the color to find the perfect shade.
Find your color using the color wheel – select color using the intuitive color wheel in either HSL or HSV model.
Save your favorite colors – never lose your favorite color exact color codes by adding them to your favorites list. You can assign names to your favorite colors and they will be synchronized across all of your devices.
Browse the named colors list – search for inspiration or look up the specific color name using the integrated standard color list.
• Selecting a color from an image
• RGB, HSL, HSV support
• Color wheel
• Saving colors to favorites
• Named colors list
• Easy color code copying
• Opening images straight from the gallery
• Taking photos in the app
Features of Rgb color picker for PC
1. RGB color picker
2. Select colors from images
3. Preview and tweak color using the sliders
4. Find your color using the color wheel
5. Save your favorite colors
6. Browse the named colors list
7. Key features:
– Selecting a color from an image
– RGB, HSL, HSV support
– Color wheel
– Saving colors to favorites
– Named colors list
– Easy color code copying
– Opening images straight from the gallery
– Taking photos in the app
Whats New In this Rgb color picker?
– Added color wheel
– Added dark theme
After testing out different RGB color pickers, we found that the one created by David Walsh was the best. It was easy to use and allowed us to select colors accurately. We also found that it was easy to customize, which was great for our project.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Rgb color picker? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Rgb color picker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Rgb color picker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Rgb color picker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Rgb color picker.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.