If you’re a cyclist, you know that having a good bike navigation system is essential. With Ride with GPS, you can have the best bike navigation system available. Ride with GPS is easy to use and provides accurate navigation, so you can focus on your cycling. Plus, Ride with GPS is free to use!
The latest Ride with GPS: Bike Navigation for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Ride with GPS: Bike Navigation Andorid App Summary
Ride with GPS has developed the Ride with GPS: Bike Navigation for Android. You can find it under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. Since its inception, Ride with GPS: Bike Navigation has got over 1626924+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.3 rating and the latest version of it is null
The latest update of Ride with GPS: Bike Navigation is Aug 30, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Ride with GPS: Bike Navigation App Overview and Details
Ride with GPS is the best bike route planner, turn-by-turn voice navigation, and tracking app for cyclists, runners, and hikers. Get the best bike computer and activity tracker available, to plan, navigate, track, record, and share your activities. With a world class library of routes in every area, support for bluetooth sensors, Ride with GPS is your bike ride companion. Come experience our passion to make riding easy, safe and fun for cyclists worldwide.
• Plan a ride, then share or navigate it with our easy to use app
• Elevation profile updates in real-time, showing elevation gain
• Add custom cuesheet entries and Points of Interest
• Search millions of community routes for one nearby. Editing tools let you customize from your own door
• Different maps ensure you can find the track, path, trail, or road for your next tour
RIDE, RUN, HIKE, AND MORE
• Reliably navigate and record your next ride using minimal battery
• Love your Garmin or Wahoo ELEMNT? Use our route planner, then sync to your existing bike computer
• Compatible with running watches.
• Live logging provides real-time feedback from friends, family, and coaches
• Route navigation. Turn by turn guidance with voice prompts and cue sheets. Never get lost
• Reliable GPS logging. Recording accuracy and stability are important
• Bluetooth sensor support. Capture power, cadence, heart rate
• Download offline map regions, allowing you to confidently head into the unknown
• Use as a mile counter and speedometer for walks, runs, and hikes to make your personal goals
• Smart auto-pause ensures you have an accurate ride history
• Companion website with powerful editing tools, in case you forgot to turn off your recording before heading home
• Bicycle profiles for more accurate data. Keep your stats organized by equipment
• Log miles on your gear, so you can use maintenance tracking on our website
• We love all bikes! Whether you ride mountain, road ride, or adventure and gravel bike, our software is the perfect companion
• Not just bikes, we love all outdoor activities. Running, hiking, backpacking, marathon training, and more
• Take photos using your preferred camera app, and we’ll automatically associate them with your ride
• Photos with location data are geotagged on your ride
• Enhance your Garmin; even if you prefer your own bike GPS, Ride with GPS makes it easy to upload photos when you are done
ANALYZE SHARE AND INSPIRE
• Track your performance over time. Beat your own goals, challenge yourself. Elevation gain, heart rate zones, pace, average speed, cadence, average power, calories
• Train for your next marathon, triathlon, bike race, or ultra. Perform better, motivate yourself
• Publish your rides to social media or keep them within our community.
• Love Strava? Setup Strava syncing to have your activities automatically post to their social network, so you can participate in segments and leaderboards
• Are you a Relive user? Use our app, and have your rides sync to their platform, creating your 3d video story
• Create stories using Ride Reports, a powerful bike blog, to share your adventures with friends and family
• Export FIT, TCX, GPX, or KML files
• Thousands of bike clubs and events use us to plan their rides
• Improve your fun and safety with Live Logging, so your friends and family can track your progress and give live feedback
Apple Watch (for our iOS app)
Ride With GPS supports all Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth 4/BTE/BTLE) sensors, including:
Wahoo Fitness Blue HR Strap
Wahoo Fitness Blue SC speed and cadence sensor
Wahoo Fitness RPM cadence sensor
Stages power meter
Polar Wearlink+ BTLE heartrate strap
Polar H7 Bluetooth Smart HR sensor
Zephyr HxM Bluetooth heart rate sensor
Topeak PanoBike Bluetooth Smart Cadence and Speed Sensor
Runtastic Speed and Cadence Bike Sensor
Powertap BTLE speed and cadence sensor
Come visit us at https://ridewithgps.com for more ways to improve your ride.
Features of Ride with GPS: Bike Navigation for PC
‘re a roadie, mountain biker, or commuter, we’ve got you covered
• Automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, Training Peaks, and Strava.
-Ride with GPS is the best bike route planner, turn-by-turn voice navigation, and tracking app for cyclists
-Elevation profile updates in real-time, showing elevation gain
-Add custom cuesheet entries and Points of Interest
-Search millions of community routes for one nearby. Editing tools let you customize from your own door
-Different maps ensure you can find the track, path, trail, or road for your next tour
-Reliably navigate and record your next ride using minimal battery
-Love your Garmin or Wahoo ELEMNT? Use our route planner, then sync to your existing bike computer
-Compatible with running watches
-Live logging provides real-time feedback from friends, family, and coaches
-Route navigation. Turn by turn guidance with voice prompts and cue sheets. Never get lost
-Reliable GPS logging. Recording accuracy and stability are important
-Bluetooth sensor support. Capture power, cadence, heart rate
-Download offline map regions, allowing you to confidently head into the unknown
-Use as a mile counter and speedometer for walks, runs, and hikes to make your personal goals
-Smart auto-pause ensures you have an accurate ride history
-Companion website with powerful editing tools, in case you forgot to
Install “Ride with GPS: Bike Navigation” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Ride with GPS: Bike Navigation on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Ride with GPS: Bike Navigation on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Ride with GPS: Bike Navigation and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Ride with GPS: Bike Navigation as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Ride with GPS: Bike Navigation On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ride with GPS|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Aug 30, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Ride with GPS: Bike Navigation?
+Fixes some crashes in the route planner
+Other minor bug fixes
Ride with GPS is an iPhone application that provides turn-by-turn navigation for cyclists. The app routes cyclists through bike-friendly streets and warns of upcoming turns. Ride with GPS is an excellent tool for cyclists of all levels of experience.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Ride with GPS: Bike Navigation for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Ride with GPS: Bike Navigation to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ride with GPS: Bike Navigation and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ride with GPS: Bike Navigation. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ride with GPS: Bike Navigation.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.