A ring size is a numerical expression of the diameter of a ring. Rings are measured in millimeters (mm) and the size is expressed as a whole number and a fraction. For example, a size 7 ring has a diameter of 17.8 mm.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Ring Size for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Ring Size For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Ring Size for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Ring Size.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Ring Size on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Ring Size and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Ring Size on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Ring Size On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||L X N D R|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 9, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Ring Size Andorid App Summary
The Ring Size was developed by the popular developer agency named L X N D R. They have the Ring Size in the Lifestyle category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.11.9, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 168018 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Ring Size latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Apr 9, 2019 was the last date the Ring Size was updated with new features. If you want to use the Ring Size on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Ring Size using the emulator later on.
Ring Size App Overview and Details
Find out your ring/finger size using this simple app.
First things FIRST:
1. Place a ruler on apps unit measures 1inch/1cm in order to increase the accuracy.
2. Select desired standard: USA, UK… Also you can switch between them in order to make the conversion in different standards.
HOW TO find out your ring size:
1. Place the ring on the circle.
2. Increase the circle’s size by swiping left to right so the circle’s size does not exceed past inner of the ring
HOW TO Find out your finger size following 3 steps:
(ATTENTION!) There is a golden line at the very top to start measures from.
1. Cut a thin strip of paper
2. Wrap the paper around your finger. Make sure the paper is below the joint of your finger and close to your knuckle. Mark the spot where the paper meets.
3. Use app’s chart to determine your ring size. Start by placing one end of strip at the very top of screen(yellow mark). Use magnifier to mark the other end of strip.
Implemented Standards: UK, USA, Italy, Japan, Germany, Spain, France, Canada, Switzerland, Russia, Australia, Ireland, Mexico, New Zealand, South Africa, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Brazil, Ukraine.
– Have been added 4 NEW standards: Australian, Russian, Swiss and Canadian;
– Have been added more size units to majority of standards;
– Has been implemented nice zooming widget for better sizes visualisation;
– Has been updated app icon;
– Some other small improvements;
– Has been added Ring sizer option along side with Finger sizer option.
– Has been implemented Android N support.
– Has been added multi window support.
Features of Ring Size for PC
– App can now measure in cm and mm in addition to inches and feet;
– Added more rings sizes to standards;
– Added ability to switch between metric and imperial measurements;
– Added magnifying glass for better accuracy;
– Updated app icon;
– Small bug fixes.
Whats New In this Ring Size?
small changes regarding policy
After using the Ring Size application, I was able to determine my ring size. The application was very easy to use and it was very accurate. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who is looking to find their ring size.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Ring Size of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Ring Size to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ring Size and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ring Size. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ring Size.