A river is a natural watercourse, usually freshwater, flowing toward an ocean, a lake, a reservoir, or another river. In some cases a river flows into the ground and becomes dry at the end of its course without reaching another body of water.
The latest River for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
River Andorid App Summary
Ronak Software Group has developed the River for Android. You can find it under the Communication category on Play Store. Since its inception, River has got over 81833+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.9 rating and the latest version of it is 1.1.449
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
River App Overview and Details
Rapid, secure instant messaging — easily sync across your mobile, tablet and laptop, with no limits on storage.
QUICK: One of the quickest messaging apps available — River connects you and your contacts via an exclusive, distributed network of data centers.
LINKED: Instantly access all of your messages from any of your devices. Never lose data again by finishing those messages that you started on a tablet, laptop or your mobile.
LIMITLESS: Don’t worry about storage, you can send your files and media, regardless of the size or type. No need to worry about disk space on your devices either, because River securely stores your entire chat history in the cloud, for as long as you need it.
SAFE: We understand that security, with ease-of-use, is important to you — this is why we encrypt all your River chats, media and groups using a combination of 256-bit symmetric AES encryption, 2048-bit RSA encryption, and Diffie–Hellman secure-key exchange.
STRONG: Share large videos and documents or any type (.MP3, .ZIP, .DOC etc.) with up to 250 members in group chats. River is the perfect app for hosting your online communities, coordinating teamwork, and even creating bots for specific tasks.
EFFICIENT: River is one of the most reliable messaging apps available, even when your mobile connection is weak. We achieve this by delivering your messages in as fewer bytes as possible.
EXCITING: Express yourself with ease by editing your photos and videos using River’s advanced editing tools. Why not add to the fun by also using our open sticker/GIF platform.
EASY: Message with ease, using our clear and simple interface — we work hard to continually improve your ease-of-experience across each and every feature.
ZERO ADS, 100% FREE: Use River free-of-charge, now and always. We will never introduce a subscription fee and will never sell adverts.
PRIVACY: We will never allow third-parties to access your data — your privacy is something we take seriously.
Join the future of messaging — we aim to expand the boundaries of what can be done with a messaging app, so sign-up to River today, for tomorrow’s messaging experience.
Features of River for PC
access to your data. River is for you and your contacts only.
1. River is a secure, reliable messaging app that is quick and easy to use.
2. You can access all of your messages from any of your devices.
3. There is no limit to the size or type of files you can send.
4. River encrypts all your chats, media and groups using a combination of 256-bit symmetric AES encryption, 2048-bit RSA encryption, and Diffie–Hellman secure-key exchange.
5. You can share large videos and documents or any type (.MP3, .ZIP, .DOC etc.) with up to 250 members in group chats.
6. River is the perfect app for hosting your online communities, coordinating teamwork, and even creating bots for specific tasks.
7. You can edit your photos and videos using River’s advanced editing tools.
8. River is free-of-charge and will never introduce a subscription fee or sell adverts.
9. River will never allow third-parties access to your data.
10. River is for you and your contacts only.
Install “River” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing River on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install River on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type River and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the River as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||River On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ronak Software Group|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 31, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this River?
River is an amazing application that has completely changed the way I view and manage my files. I can’t imagine going back to the way I used to manage my files before River. The ability to easily and quickly access my files from anywhere is a life saver. I highly recommend River to anyone looking for an easy to use and reliable file management solution.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the River for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This River to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for River and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the River. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the River.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.