We will help you download the Rock Paper Scissors (and More) for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Rock Paper Scissors (and More) on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Rock Paper Scissors (and More) on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Rock Paper Scissors (and More) on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Rock Paper Scissors (and More) as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Rock Paper Scissors (and More) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Pink Pointer|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 2, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Rock Paper Scissors (and More) Andorid App Summary
Pink Pointer is the developer of the Rock Paper Scissors (and More), and they have the app under the Casual of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Rock Paper Scissors (and More) from them is RPS-2.3.1 with over 18025 users under the hood. With a 4.2 rating, the Rock Paper Scissors (and More) is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Rock Paper Scissors (and More) is Nov 2, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Rock Paper Scissors (and More) on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Rock Paper Scissors (and More) App Overview and Details
This is the classic Rock, Paper or Scissors (RPS) game with different variants!
Three difficulties (easy, medium and hard) on best of five matches against the computer!
– Rock, Paper or Scissors
– Devil, Vampire or Fire
– Rock, Paper, Scissors, Alien or Lizard
– Monkey, Pirate, Robot, Ninja or Zombie
– Rock, Fire, Scissors, Sponge, Paper, Air or Water
– Rock, Fire, Scissors, Human, Sponge, Paper, Air, Water or Gun
– 6 different variants
– 18 google play games achievements
– beautiful graphics
Features of Rock Paper Scissors (and More) for PC
Whats New In this Rock Paper Scissors (and More)?
Overall improvements and bug fixes!
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Rock Paper Scissors (and More)? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Rock Paper Scissors (and More) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Rock Paper Scissors (and More) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Rock Paper Scissors (and More). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Rock Paper Scissors (and More).
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.