Rocket League is a vehicular soccer video game developed and published by Psyonix. The game was first released for Microsoft Windows and PlayStation 4 in July 2015, with ports for Xbox One, macOS, Linux, and Nintendo Switch following later. In the game, players control a rocket-powered car and use it to hit a ball into the other team’s goal to score points, similar to regular soccer. The game is a sequel to Psyonix’s 2008 game Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars.
Rocket League has been praised for its simple and addictive gameplay, as well as its physics-based mechanics. The game has also been successful, selling over 10 million copies by February 2018.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Rocket for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Rocket For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Rocket for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Rocket.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Rocket on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Rocket and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Rocket on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Rocket On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Dutch-Bangla Bank|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Rocket Andorid App Summary
The Rocket was developed by the popular developer agency named Dutch-Bangla Bank. They have the Rocket in the Finance category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.0.52, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 8320323 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Rocket latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 10, 2022 was the last date the Rocket was updated with new features. If you want to use the Rocket on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Rocket using the emulator later on.
Rocket App Overview and Details
Dutch-Bangla Bank Mobile Banking Application can be used by anybody who has a mobile number of any Telco Operator and a android phone. This app is available in both Bangla and English languages. With this app, one can do the following-
1. Rocket account registration
5. Bill Pay
6. Merchant Pay
7. Fund transfer to any Rocket account (P2P)
8. Fund transfer to/from his Own linked DBBL core banking account
9. Fund transfer to any DBBL core banking account or debit card
10. Balance Inquiry
11. Statement Inquiry
12. Account Inquiry
13. Find nearest DBBL Branch, ATM, Agent, Merchant etc.
14. And some other services.
Features of Rocket for PC
1. Easy account registration process.
2. Cash-in and Cash-out facilities.
3. Top-up of funds.
4. Bill payment.
5. Payment of merchant bills.
6. Transfer of funds to other DBBL accounts.
7. Transfer of funds to other bank accounts.
8. Transfer of funds to debit cards of other banks.
9. Inquiry of account balances.
10. Inquiry of account statements.
Whats New In this Rocket?
e-KYC liveness detection improvement
Minor bug fix
Rocket is the perfect solution for businesses that want to create a professional online presence. With its easy-to-use platform, businesses can create beautiful websites in minutes. Rocket also offers a wide range of features, including eCommerce, SEO, and marketing tools, that help businesses grow their online presence.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Rocket of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Rocket to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Rocket and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Rocket. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Rocket.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.