Ruler is an app that helps you measure things on your screen. It’s great for making sure things are the right size, or for just getting a general idea of how big something is. Ruler is simple to use – just drag it across the screen to measure whatever you need.
Our goal is to help you get the Ruler for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Ruler Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Ruler is NixGame and they’ve done a great job at keeping Ruler simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Ruler under Tools of Play Store. Ruler’s latest version is 5.48 with an impressive user base of over 17575326. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.6 shows how people love Ruler.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Ruler is Oct 19, 2021 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Ruler on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Ruler App Overview and Details
Ruler app includes the following functions:unit converter (mm to inches, centimeters to inches), calculation of the length, straight line, calculation of area, defining the thread pitch, caliper, ruler online, etc.
Ruler (tape measure) – is beautiful, functional and easy to use tool on every smartphone or tablet.
Screen ruler has inflicted strokes (scale), multiple units of length (centimeter, meter, inch) used to measure the distance.
Electronic ruler Features:
– accuracy of measurement;
– easy to use;
– stylish design;
– simple calibration;
– set the units: cm, mm, inch;
– measurement of the length (with hold function) either side of the device;
– graph paper, vertical and horizontal line;
– measurement in 4 modes: point, line, plane, level;
– translated to 15 Languages.
Tap the screen to start using the best multi-touch measuring system and find size of all curious objects around you.
Features of Ruler for PC
– Ruler app includes the following functions:unit converter (mm to inches, centimeters to inches), calculation of the length, straight line, calculation of area, defining the thread pitch, caliper, ruler online, etc.
– Screen ruler has inflicted strokes (scale), multiple units of length (centimeter, meter, inch) used to measure the distance.
– Electronic ruler Features: accuracy of measurement; easy to use; stylish design; simple calibration; set the units: cm, mm, inch; measurement of the length (with hold function) either side of the device; graph paper, vertical and horizontal line; measurement in 4 modes: point, line, plane, level; translated to 15 Languages.
– Tap the screen to start using the best multi-touch measuring system and find size of all curious objects around you.
Whats New In this Ruler?
Download & Install Ruler For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Ruler app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Ruler app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Ruler will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Ruler on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Ruler On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 19, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Ruler is an excellent application for measuring the size of objects on the screen. It is simple to use and very accurate. Ruler is a great tool for anyone who needs to measure something on their screen.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Ruler for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Ruler, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Ruler to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ruler and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ruler. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ruler.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.