Russian is one of the Slavic languages spoken primarily in Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan. It is an East Slavic language, closely related to Ukrainian and Belarusian. In Russia, it is the official language of the government and most of the media. Russian is also used as a lingua franca in many parts of Eastern Europe and Central Asia.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Russian in Words for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Russian in Words For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Russian in Words on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Russian in Words using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Russian in Words so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Russian in Words on your computer.
|App Name:||Russian in Words On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||sensus lingua|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 27, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Russian in Words Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Russian in Words in the Education category. You can download and install Russian in Words on your Android phone from there. sensus lingua is the developer of Russian in Words who made this app.
1.11.217 is the latest version of Russian in Words that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 32519. Plus, you’ll see that Russian in Words has a good user rating of 4.4.
You can install the latest version of Russian in Words, which is Aug 27, 2019 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Russian in Words on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Russian in Words for PC
1. Learn Russian vocabulary efficiently with flashcards
2. Uses a two-step approach: first the meanings (translations) of the words are trained, then declinations and conjugations are taken into account
3. Includes words which are used in daily life and conversations
4. Words are thematically categorized
5. You can mark words as favorites
6. Create your own card sets
7. The power-learning mode helps you to learn complicated words efficiently
8. The integrated dictionary gives you the possibility to look up words
9. The drive mode (no interactivity necessary) helps you to learn the Russian vocabulary while driving or jogging
10. The premium version includes all Russian A1 and A2 words and is ad-free
Russian in Words App Overview and Details
Russian in Words is designed to help you to learn russian vocabulary efficiently. The app is based on flashcards.
Russian in Words uses a two-step approach: First the meanings (translations) oft the words are trained. In a second step declinations and conjugations are taken into account.
The app contains those words which are used in daily life and conversations.
The words are thematically categorized. To keep the learning process handy, we took care, that the card sets are not getting too big.
You can mark words as favorites and create your own card sets. This way it is possible for you to learn the words you need.
The feature power-learning helps you to learn complicated words efficiently. In this mode a subset of 5 words is created in the background and repeatedly shown.
The integrated dictionary gives you the possibility to look up words. Using the drive mode (no interactivity necessary) you can learn the Russian vocabulary while driving or jogging.
Russian in Words comes with audio files in English, Russian and German language.
The premium version of the app includes – besides of the 800 words in the free version – all russian A1 and A2 words and is ad free.
Russian in Words is designed for those, who want to dive deeper into the Russian language. Besides the pure translations you also will learn declinations and conjugations. For those who want to build up their pool of words quickly whithout diving into the the grammatical cliffs: We have an alternative app called “Russian in Pictures” in the play store.
• Two step approach: first learn the meanings, afterwards the declinations and conjugations.
• Build your own card sets:choose the words you really need
• Integrated dictionary: look up words quick
• Works offline: the sound files are downloaded. You can use the app offline in the airplane.
Whats New In this Russian in Words?
Preperation for Android 10
Russian in Words is a great application for learning Russian. It has a variety of features that make learning Russian easy and fun. The application has a great layout, is easy to use, and is very helpful for learning Russian.
That’s it! That’s how you download Russian in Words on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Russian in Words to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Russian in Words and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Russian in Words. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Russian in Words.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.