A new app has been created to help owners of pets with epilepsy keep track of their animal’s seizures. The RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker, created by researchers at the Royal Veterinary College in the United Kingdom, is a free app that can be downloaded to Android devices. The app records information about seizures, such as when they occur and how long they last, and can send notifications to the owner’s phone.
Do you know the technical specifics of RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker Andorid App Summary
The RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker application developer is The Royal Veterinary College. They listed the RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker under the Medical category on Play Store. The latest user count of the RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker is more than 16223. With a 3.0, the latest null of the RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker is Oct 7, 2019, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||The Royal Veterinary College|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 7, 2019|
|Get it On:|
RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker for PC
1. The app is free to download and there are no subscription fees.
2. The app includes a seizure log to record the details of your pet’s seizures.
3. The app includes a medication log to record details of all of your pet’s medications.
4. The app includes medication reminders to set up a reminder alarm for when you should give your pet their medication.
5. The app includes a my pet section to record your pet’s details.
6. The app includes an export function to package and send your pet’s seizure diary, medication diary and medical history by email.
7. The app includes a sharing function to anonymously share your pet’s medical history, seizure and medication diaries with the RVC.
8. The app includes educational material on epilepsy.
9. The app is available for UK audiences.
10. The app is not a substitute for advice from your own vets.
RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker App Overview and Details
The Royal Veterinary College’s free pet epilepsy tracker app is a new and interactive way to manage your pet’s epilepsy. Key features include:
• Seizure log: allowing you to record the details of your pet’s seizures, including what they look like, what happens during and after them, and how often they have them
• Medication log: allowing you to record details of all of your pet’s medications, their doses and how often they should be given
• Medication reminders: allowing you to set up a reminder alarm for when you should give your pet their medication, allowing for separate alarms for each medication prescribed
• My Pet: allowing you to record your pet’s details, including information about their epilepsy diagnosis and tests carried out, a notes function to record any questions you want to ask your vet, and a contacts log to save details of relevant professionals to have quick access to
• Export function: allowing you to package and send your pet’s seizure diary, medication diary and medical history by email to your vet or any other email account
• Sharing function: for you to anonymously share your pet’s medical history, seizure and medication diaries with the RVC to contribute to future research into canine epilepsy
• Educational material: a wealth of information is included in the app, from the basics of what epilepsy is, how it is diagnosed and identifying different seizure types, to practical advice on what to do when a seizure strikes and good medication practice.
Free, no subscription fees.
Every effort is made to ensure that all information is correct within the app. Please note that information is intended primarily for a UK audience and may change after publishing of the app. This information is not a substitute for advice from your own vets. RVC is not responsible for any actions taken as a result of using this information.
Whats New In this RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker?
The RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker is a valuable tool for helping to manage and monitor pet epilepsy. The application is easy to use and helps to keep track of seizures, medication, and other important information. The application is a valuable resource for veterinarians and pet owners.
Downloading and installing the RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.