Safe Gallery is a Gallery Lock that helps you to protect your privacy and security. Gallery Lock hides and encrypts your photos and videos with a password.
The latest Safe Gallery (Gallery Lock) for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Safe Gallery (Gallery Lock) Andorid App Summary
DEHA has developed the Safe Gallery (Gallery Lock) for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Safe Gallery (Gallery Lock) has got over 29917593+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.2 rating and the latest version of it is 5.6.1
The latest update of Safe Gallery (Gallery Lock) is Dec 14, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Safe Gallery (Gallery Lock) App Overview and Details
This is a Must-Have App. for protecting your privacy as hiding each of the media files using password!
You can download and hide any favorite photos from web page.
You can manage the albums of gallery handily and view & move pictures easily.
[ Main Features ]
– Audio : Show all audio files on your phone. manage the audios.
– Gallery : Show all media files on your phone. manage the gallery.
– Safe Photo : Show all locked photos.
– Safe Video : Show all locked videos.
– Safe Web Image : Show all locked web images.
– Safe Audio : Show all locked audios.
– Screen Lock Type : PINs, Password, Pattern, Fingerprint
– Supported GIF(Animated)
– Can use ad-free App. for a while through playing the reward ads.
[ Tip ]
– Be careful when deleting unlocked media files. If you do that, you will lost media files. Steps to recover it : Safe Gallery Reinstall > Setting > Lock Media Recovery
– If you delete “.SafeGallery” folder in SDcard, locked files will be deleted.
– If you choose “Clear data” menu(path : Settings > Applications manager > Safe Gallery (Free)), information of locked files will be deleted.
– App which has function like cleaning up storage(ex. Clean Master) might be able to delete locked media, so do not delete any relative files of Safe Gallery while cleaning up your smartphone.
– Do not forget to unlock and back up locked medias before upgrading firmware or formatting internal/external SDcard If not, all locked medias might be able to be deleted.
– Before deleting Safe Gallery, do not forget to unlock all locked medias and then delete Safe Gallery. If not, all locked medias might be able to be deleted.
– Please back up important locked media in extra storage. All locked medias might be able to be deleted in other Apps or outbreak situation.
– Settings of app > Recovering media file : it can recover disappeared or invisible locked media files.
Features of Safe Gallery (Gallery Lock) for PC
1. Hide photos, videos, and web images with a password.
2. Manage albums and view/move pictures easily.
3. Audio files manager.
4. Gallery media files manager.
5. Clean up storage to delete locked media files.
6. Upgrade firmware or format internal/external SDcard without losing locked media files.
7. Screen lock type: PIN, password, pattern, or fingerprint.
8. Supported GIFs.
9. Ad-free for a while by playing reward ads.
10. Recover disappeared or invisible locked media files.
Install “Safe Gallery (Gallery Lock)” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Safe Gallery (Gallery Lock) on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Safe Gallery (Gallery Lock) app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Safe Gallery (Gallery Lock).
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Safe Gallery (Gallery Lock) On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 14, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Safe Gallery (Gallery Lock)?
Safe Gallery is an excellent application that helps keep your images and videos safe and secure. The app is easy to use and provides a high level of security. It is a great tool for protecting your personal files from unauthorized access.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Safe Gallery (Gallery Lock) for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Safe Gallery (Gallery Lock) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Safe Gallery (Gallery Lock) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Safe Gallery (Gallery Lock). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Safe Gallery (Gallery Lock).
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.