Casual games are a great way to relax and have some fun. They’re typically easy to learn and can be played in short bursts, making them the perfect distraction for when you have a few minutes to spare. Same? is a new casual game that takes this idea to the next level. In it, you compete against other players to see who can match the most tiles on the board. The game is easy to learn but challenging to master, making it perfect for players of all ages. Plus, the vibrant graphics and fun music make it a joy to play. If you’re looking for a new casual game to keep you entertained, be sure to check out Same?.
The latest Same? – Casual Game! for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Same? – Casual Game! Andorid App Summary
Mike Kuzmenko has developed the Same? – Casual Game! for Android. You can find it under the Puzzle category on Play Store. Since its inception, Same? – Casual Game! has got over 11734+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.8 rating and the latest version of it is 0.4
The latest update of Same? – Casual Game! is Sep 17, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Same? – Casual Game! App Overview and Details
Same? – Casual Game!
**The most interesting and most appreciated game on IPhone/Ipad!
Match the pairs! Don’t let them reach the edge !
Swipe the figure left or right to match the pair!
Are you skilled enough to have zero mistakes?
Share you score in social media with hashtag #SAME? or tag @mikemakefun
**In my MOM’s opinion 😀
Same Casual Game,Endless puzzle, pair matching, infinite match3, connect pairs, offline play, viral.
Features of Same? – Casual Game! for PC
1. Same is an interesting and most appreciated game on iPhone/iPad.
2. The objective of the game is to match the pairs and prevent them from reaching the edge.
3. Swipe the figure left or right to match the pair.
4. Are you skilled enough to have zero mistakes?
5. Share your score in social media with hashtag #SAME or tag @mikemakefun.
6. Same Casual Game is an endless puzzle with an infinite match3.
7. Connect pairs and play offline.
8. Viral game-play for endless hours of fun.
9. One of the most addictive games.
10. Amazing graphics and user interface.
Install “Same? – Casual Game!” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Same? – Casual Game! on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Same? – Casual Game! app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Same? – Casual Game!.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Same? – Casual Game! On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mike Kuzmenko|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 17, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Same? – Casual Game!?
Update is finally here! In this version, I were added:
-Game balance update;
-General game improvements;
-Minor bug fixes for better user experience;
When you first start playing Same? – Casual Game! you are given five cards with different symbols on them. Your goal is to match two cards with the same symbol. If you can’t find a match, you can shuffle the cards.
The game is easy to learn but can be challenging to win. There are three different levels of difficulty, and you can earn coins for completing levels. You can use the coins to buy power-ups that can help you win more easily.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Same? – Casual Game! for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Same? – Casual Game! to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Same? – Casual Game! and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Same? – Casual Game!. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Same? – Casual Game!.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.