Aadhaar is an identification number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) on behalf of the Government of India. The number is a 12-digit random number that is assigned to all residents of India. Aadhaar is the world’s largest biometric database.
We will help you download the Sanchar Aadhaar for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Sanchar Aadhaar on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Sanchar Aadhaar on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Sanchar Aadhaar on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Sanchar Aadhaar as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Sanchar Aadhaar On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Sanchar Aadhaar Andorid App Summary
Intensetech is the developer of the Sanchar Aadhaar, and they have the app under the Communication of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Sanchar Aadhaar from them is 3.1.0 with over 1170427 users under the hood. With a 4.7 rating, the Sanchar Aadhaar is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Sanchar Aadhaar is Aug 27, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Sanchar Aadhaar on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Sanchar Aadhaar App Overview and Details
Sanchar Aadhaar Mobile app for eKYC process, for retailers / franchisee of BSNL
Features of Sanchar Aadhaar for PC
1. The app can be used to complete the eKYC process for retailers and franchisees of BSNL.
2. The app can be used to verify the identity of customers.
3. The app can be used to store customer information.
4. The app can be used to generate reports.
5. The app can be used to manage customer accounts.
6. The app can be used to process transactions.
7. The app can be used to track customer orders.
8. The app can be used to manage inventory.
9. The app can be used to manage finances.
10. The app can be used to manage customer relations.
Whats New In this Sanchar Aadhaar?
Sanchar Aadhaar is an innovative mobile application that allows users to access their Aadhaar information on their smartphones. The application is easy to use and provides a convenient way for users to manage their Aadhaar information.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Sanchar Aadhaar? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Sanchar Aadhaar to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sanchar Aadhaar and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sanchar Aadhaar. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sanchar Aadhaar.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.