If you are anything like me, you appreciate having a plan. A plan for the day, a plan for the week, a plan for the month. Without some semblance of a plan, life feels a bit chaotic.
Which is why I love my school planner. It helps me stay on top of my assignments, my due dates, and my deadlines. It also helps me stay organized and on track.
If you are in school, I highly recommend getting yourself a school planner. It will be a lifesaver.
This article is all about helping you get to know the School-Planner for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install School-Planner For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the School-Planner for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the School-Planner.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for School-Planner on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the School-Planner and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the School-Planner on your computer right away.
|App Name:||School-Planner On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 23, 2018|
|Get it On:|
School-Planner Andorid App Summary
The School-Planner was developed by the popular developer agency named tobi.software. They have the School-Planner in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.5, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 28935 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With School-Planner latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Mar 23, 2018 was the last date the School-Planner was updated with new features. If you want to use the School-Planner on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the School-Planner using the emulator later on.
School-Planner App Overview and Details
School-Planner is a simple and handy app to organize your school life! Whether elementary school, high school or college, with this app you will always get along in your everyday life.
Note all your homework and assignments quickly and easily in this app so you will never forget anything again thanks to customizable notifications. With the built-in calendar you always have the overview over your appointments and your timetable you always have in your pocket as well. Additionally the timetable is customizable down to the smallest detail: custom colour for each subject, any number of lesson per day and support for A/B-weeks.
Manage your grades as well. Grade groups help for additionally order, so you can see your average for every term. A statistic on the progress of your grades shows you your learning progress perfectly.
Completely free and no ads.
– Simple, intuitive Overview
– Built-in calendar
– Timetable (with support for A/B-weeks)
– Support for holidays
– Manage you homework, assignments and grades
– Notification for the current lesson
– Notifications for homework and assignments
Features of School-Planner for PC
– School-Planner is a simple and handy app to organize your school life!
– Note all your homework and assignments quickly and easily in this app so you will never forget anything again thanks to customizable notifications.
– With the built-in calendar you always have the overview over your appointments and your timetable you always have in your pocket as well. Additionally the timetable is customizable down to the smallest detail: custom colour for each subject, any number of lesson per day and support for A/B-weeks.
– Manage your grades as well. Grade groups help for additionally order, so you can see your average for every term. A statistic on the progress of your grades shows you your learning progress perfectly.
– Completely free and no ads.
Whats New In this School-Planner?
– New completely reworked user interface
– Support for grades
– Support for holidays
– New notifications for current lesson and notifications for assignments
– Support for Android Oreo
– Homescreen shortcuts to add homwork and assignments
After using the School-Planner application for two months, I have found it to be an invaluable tool for keeping track of my assignments and upcoming tests. The calendar feature is especially helpful in keeping me organized, and the ability to add notes to each day’s entry ensures that I never forget anything. Overall, I am extremely pleased with this application and would recommend it to anyone who needs help staying organized in school.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the School-Planner of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This School-Planner to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for School-Planner and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the School-Planner. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the School-Planner.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.