The Scofield Study Bible is a popular study Bible that was first published in 1917. The Bible was edited by Cyrus I. Scofield and includes his study notes and annotations. The Scofield Study Bible is a King James Version Bible that is popular among Protestant Christians. The Bible is also available in other translations, including the New International Version and the New Living Translation.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Scofield Study Bible for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Scofield Study Bible For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Scofield Study Bible for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Scofield Study Bible.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Scofield Study Bible on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Scofield Study Bible and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Scofield Study Bible on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Scofield Study Bible On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||The BIBLE|
|Latest Version:||New Study Bible scofield 7.0|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||May 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Scofield Study Bible Andorid App Summary
The Scofield Study Bible was developed by the popular developer agency named The BIBLE. They have the Scofield Study Bible in the Books & Reference category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is New Study Bible scofield 7.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 48497 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.7 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Scofield Study Bible latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
May 20, 2022 was the last date the Scofield Study Bible was updated with new features. If you want to use the Scofield Study Bible on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Scofield Study Bible using the emulator later on.
Scofield Study Bible App Overview and Details
Are you looking for a good Study Bible?
Welcome to the Scofield Study Bible, the perfect Bible app for Bible scholars or Christian readers of the Holy Word.
KJV BIBLE with SCOFIELD REFERENCE BIBLE COMMENTARY
This Bible combines the most renowned English Bible, KJV, with the Scofield reference work that provides a complete tool to help to read and understand the Scriptures.
Cyrus Ingerson Scofield was an American theologian, minister and writer born in 1843. He was an eloquent preacher and very famous for his well-known Reference Bible. His notes and commentaries of the Bible had a big circulation in Europe and America.
CROSS-REFERENCE and SUB-HEADINGS
Cross-references identify commonalities between different parts of the Bible. You can navigate through similar themes, verses and words. This tool may help you to understand the meaning of some difficult passages.
The sub-headings express the contents of the chapter and help to organize and divide the Bible.
– Scofield Study Bible is free
– Audio text facility: hear the complete Bible
– Save verses to a bookmark list and add text passages
– For comfort reading, you can increase or decrease font size
– Set up night mode to read at night without hurting your eyes.
– Share any passage or verse of the Bible with your family and friends
– Offline mode
Scofield Study Bible has 66 books divided into the Old and the New Testament:
– The Pentateuch: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy.
– Historical Books: Joshua, Judges, Ruth, First Samuel, Second Samuel, First Kings, Second Kings, First Chronicles, Second Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther.
– Books of Wisdom (or Poetry): Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon.
– Books of the Prophets:
Major Prophets: Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel.
Minor Prophets: Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi.
– The Gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke, John.
– Pauline Epistles: Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon.
– General Epistles: Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude.
Features of Scofield Study Bible for PC
– The Gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke, John.
– The Acts of the Apostles.
– The Letters of Paul: Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon.
– The General Letters: James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude.
– The Revelation of John.
Whats New In this Scofield Study Bible?
The Scofield Study Bible application is an excellent way to study the Bible. The app provides in-depth notes and commentary that allow you to get the most out of your Bible study. The app also includes maps, charts, and other helpful tools that make studying the Bible easier. If you want to get the most out of your Bible study, the Scofield Study Bible application is the perfect tool for you.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Scofield Study Bible of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Scofield Study Bible to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Scofield Study Bible and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Scofield Study Bible. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Scofield Study Bible.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.