Screen Draw Screenshot Pro is a screenshot taking and annotation tool that allows you to easily take and annotate screenshots on your iPhone or iPad. The app includes a variety of annotation tools, including pens, highlighters, and shapes, that you can use to annotate your screenshots. You can also share your screenshots with others by email, AirDrop, or Messages.
We will help you download the Screen Draw Screenshot Pro for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Screen Draw Screenshot Pro on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Screen Draw Screenshot Pro on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Screen Draw Screenshot Pro on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Screen Draw Screenshot Pro as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Screen Draw Screenshot Pro On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Kewitschka Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 26, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Screen Draw Screenshot Pro Andorid App Summary
Kewitschka Apps is the developer of the Screen Draw Screenshot Pro, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Screen Draw Screenshot Pro from them is 1.0 with over 234521 users under the hood. With a 4.2 rating, the Screen Draw Screenshot Pro is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Screen Draw Screenshot Pro is Feb 26, 2018, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Screen Draw Screenshot Pro on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Screen Draw Screenshot Pro App Overview and Details
With Screen Draw Screenshot you can draw on every screen of your smartphone and take screenshots and videos. Quick accessible, always and everywhere! Screen Draw Screenshot is perfect for presentations, video tutorials or screenshots to highlight texts or images on the screen. The Screen Draw Screenshot toolbox is individual placeable per drag and drop. Addtional you can rotate the draw toolbox horizontal or vertical that you can place it at the best position on your screen or you just hide it in the notification bar.
Forget the inconvenient steps and key combinations to take and edit a screenshot. With Screen Draw Screenshot you can take screenshots and videos with just 1 click! Activate the draw mode, draw or mark something and click on the screenshot button. You can share your screenshot instantly!
• Take screenshots and videos (Android Lollipop required)
• Export screenshots as pdf
• Crop screenshots
• Draw everywhere
• Add text
• Stroke color and width selectable
• Always accessible
• Individual placeable per drag and drop (horizontal and vertical)
• Undo/delete drawing function
• Accessible with one click
• Add screen draw icon to quick settings (Android 7 required)
• Autostart on boot of device
• Delete status bar from screenshots
Features of Screen Draw Screenshot Pro for PC
1. Take screenshots and videos with just one click.
2. Add text and drawings to screenshots.
3. Rotate the draw toolbox to place it where you want.
4. Hide the toolbox when you don’t need it.
5. Autostart the app on device boot.
6. Delete the status bar from screenshots.
7. Export screenshots as PDFs.
8. Crop screenshots.
9. Draw on every screen of your smartphone.
10. Access the app quickly and easily.
Whats New In this Screen Draw Screenshot Pro?
● Fonts added
● Video function added
● Autostart after boot
● Delete status bar from screenshots automatically
● Default action after screenshot
Screen Draw Screenshot Pro is a screenshot application that is easy to use and has a lot of features. It is perfect for taking screenshots of your screen and then editing them. The application has a lot of tools that you can use to edit your screenshots, including a pen, a brush, and an eraser. You can also add text to your screenshots, and you can choose from a variety of fonts and colors. The application also has a variety of stickers that you can use to add
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Screen Draw Screenshot Pro? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Screen Draw Screenshot Pro to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Screen Draw Screenshot Pro and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Screen Draw Screenshot Pro. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Screen Draw Screenshot Pro.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.