This article is all about helping you get to know the Screen Flashlight for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Screen Flashlight For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Screen Flashlight for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Screen Flashlight.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Screen Flashlight on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Screen Flashlight and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Screen Flashlight on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Screen Flashlight On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Eduardo Rojas Soriano|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Screen Flashlight Andorid App Summary
The Screen Flashlight was developed by the popular developer agency named Eduardo Rojas Soriano. They have the Screen Flashlight in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.3.9, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 2048366 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Screen Flashlight latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 18, 2022 was the last date the Screen Flashlight was updated with new features. If you want to use the Screen Flashlight on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Screen Flashlight using the emulator later on.
Screen Flashlight App Overview and Details
Screen Flashlight uses your screen’s light to convert your device into a handy flashlight, owns brightness control and has an elegant design.
Screen flashlight also offers more functionality than a common flashlight, as it has Strobe and SOS (an international code for help) mode.
Screen Flashlight features:
– RGB and HSL mode for screen color customization.
– Preset screen colors.
– Strobe frequency changeable.
– Brightness control.
– Sleep timer.
Warning: some people may be sensitive to flashing lights.
Photosensitive epilepsy (PSE) is a form of epilepsy in which seizures are triggered by visual stimuli that form patterns in time or space, such as flashing lights, bold, regular patterns, or regular moving patterns.
Features of Screen Flashlight for PC
Whats New In this Screen Flashlight?
Brightness control now also with flashlight on.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Screen Flashlight of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Screen Flashlight to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Screen Flashlight and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Screen Flashlight. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Screen Flashlight.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.