The United States Coast Guard is one of the five branches of the United States Armed Forces. The Coast Guard is a maritime, military, law enforcement, and humanitarian service agency of the United States federal government. The Coast Guard is headquartered in Washington, D.C., and operates under the Department of Homeland Security during peacetime. During wartime, it falls under the Department of the Navy. The Coast Guard protects America’s maritime interests and environment, especially in the Arctic and the Great Lakes.
The latest Sea Trials – USCG License Exam for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Sea Trials – USCG License Exam Andorid App Summary
Mariner License Prep, LLC has developed the Sea Trials – USCG License Exam for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, Sea Trials – USCG License Exam has got over 9077+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.7 rating and the latest version of it is 6.1.0
The latest update of Sea Trials – USCG License Exam is May 9, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Sea Trials – USCG License Exam App Overview and Details
Sea Trials is the most up-to-date multi-platform tool designed to help you study and PASS the U.S. Coast Guard DECK & ENGINE Exams for ALL ratings. This is similar to Upgrade U but brought into the future! Website and App sync all bookmarks and resume functionality! Printable tests! Updated Questions!
Practice your license ANYWHERE. On the toilet, in class, on a ship. Works fully OFFLINE.
Bookmark your questions to come back to later! Search the over 40,000 questions for key words!
Studying for USCG License Exams has never been easier! This App will help you knock hours off your study time!!
• FULL up-to-date question bank directly released from the USCG.
• ALL diagrams that have been released directly from the USCG.
• Practice Questions over and over while TRACKING your strong and weak areas.
• See which questions you are consistently get wrong.
• Generate PRACTICE TESTS
• Search questions banks for KEY WORDS, USCG numbers, and Diagram References in over 20,000 questions.
• SUBCATEGORIES added to every questions. Focus on specific areas you are weak!
• Track the your score in real-time as you practice the questions.
• See the questions you answered correctly and incorrectly immediately.
*** IMPORTANT ***
ALL QUESTIONS PREVIOUSLY RELEASED FROM THE USCG.
SEA TRIALS IS NOT IN ANYWAY ASSOCIATED WITH USCG.
• No Internet Connection Needed! Study in the middle of the ocean pain-free.
• Choose your license and you will ONLY see the questions on YOUR exam
• Intuitive Interface which is easy to navigate
• Know what to expect on the tests, BEFORE taking them.
+ Questions will be updated as the Coast Guard updates them and releases them
+ Updates to improve features, App performance and efficiency will frequently be released
As a mariner, we need all the support we can get to make this APP everything mariners NEED it to be. Please leave a rating and offer any suggestions at [email protected]
Features of Sea Trials – USCG License Exam for PC
review if you like the APP and found it helpful. We are working hard to make this the best tool for you! Thank you!
Install “Sea Trials – USCG License Exam” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Sea Trials – USCG License Exam on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Sea Trials – USCG License Exam on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Sea Trials – USCG License Exam and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Sea Trials – USCG License Exam as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Sea Trials – USCG License Exam On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mariner License Prep, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Sea Trials – USCG License Exam?
*General Bug Fix
Sea Trials is an online application that helps you study for your USCG License Exam. The program is easy to use and provides you with the tools you need to pass the exam. Sea Trials is affordable and offers a money-back guarantee if you do not pass the exam.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Sea Trials – USCG License Exam for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Sea Trials – USCG License Exam to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sea Trials – USCG License Exam and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sea Trials – USCG License Exam. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sea Trials – USCG License Exam.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.