A new way to experience sound.
SeeSound is a new way to experience sound. It allows you to see sound waves as they travel through the air. This makes it possible to see and hear the different frequencies that make up a sound. SeeSound is perfect for musicians, DJs, and anyone who wants to learn more about sound.
The latest SeeSound for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
SeeSound Andorid App Summary
vishwarajanand has developed the SeeSound for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, SeeSound has got over 31+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 6.0
The latest update of SeeSound is Jan 10, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
SeeSound App Overview and Details
Users can See the graph and amplitude heat-map of sound around you.
Very helpful and deeply praised especially by people having hearing problems or who feel underconfident whether someone is actually saying something or just moving lips, this app would solve your dilemma on voice concerns.
Features of SeeSound for PC
1. See the graph and amplitude heat-map of sound around you.
2. Hear the live sound around you.
3. Filter the sound around you.
4. Control the sound around you.
5. Customize the sound around you.
6. Hear the sound in stereo or mono.
7. Record the sound around you.
8. Share the sound around you.
9. Save the sound around you.
10. Hear the sound in real-time or playback.
Install “SeeSound” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing SeeSound on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install SeeSound on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type SeeSound and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the SeeSound as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||SeeSound On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this SeeSound?
The SeeSound application is a great way to keep track of your hearing health. It is easy to use and helps you keep track of your hearing progress. I highly recommend this application to anyone who is interested in keeping track of their hearing health.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the SeeSound for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This SeeSound to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SeeSound and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the SeeSound. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SeeSound.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.