Send POI Garmin is an app that allows you to send points of interest (POIs) from your Garmin device to your friends and family. With Send POI Garmin, you can easily share your favorite restaurants, parks, and more with your loved ones.
The latest Send POI Garmin for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Send POI Garmin Andorid App Summary
Alexis Lecanu has developed the Send POI Garmin for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Send POI Garmin has got over 1649+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.3.3
The latest update of Send POI Garmin is Apr 1, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Send POI Garmin App Overview and Details
Allows you to select a position on a map and send it to your watch.
It is much simpler than entering the GPS coordinates by hand.
It could not be easier:
– Install on your android phone Send POI Garmin
– Install the Connect IQ POI Loader application on your Garmin device (https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/apps/5e5132fc-7da3-43c3-aa5f-a0a730ced030)
– Select a point on the map then send it to your watch
For any comments or bugs send me an email
Features of Send POI Garmin for PC
-Allows you to select a position on a map and send it to your watch
-Is much simpler than entering the GPS coordinates by hand
-Could not be easier:
-Is a free application
-Works on Android phones
-You must install the Connect IQ POI Loader application on your Garmin watch
Install “Send POI Garmin” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Send POI Garmin on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Send POI Garmin on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Send POI Garmin and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Send POI Garmin as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Send POI Garmin On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Alexis Lecanu|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 1, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Send POI Garmin?
Overall, the Send POI Garmin application is a very useful tool. It allows you to easily send points of interest (POIs) to your Garmin GPS device. This can be helpful for finding specific locations or for creating custom maps. The application is easy to use and provides a lot of flexibility.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Send POI Garmin for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Send POI Garmin to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Send POI Garmin and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Send POI Garmin. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Send POI Garmin.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.