In this project, we will be sending data to an SD card. We will be doing this by using an Arduino and an SD card shield. The Arduino will be reading in data from a serial port, and then writing that data to the SD card. The SD card shield will then be used to read the data from the SD card. This data can then be used to display information on a screen, or to store information in a file.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Send to SD card for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Send to SD card For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Send to SD card on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Send to SD card using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Send to SD card so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Send to SD card on your computer.
|App Name:||Send to SD card On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Denis Nelubin|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 12, 2015|
|Get it On:|
Send to SD card Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Send to SD card in the Tools category. You can download and install Send to SD card on your Android phone from there. Denis Nelubin is the developer of Send to SD card who made this app.
0.3.10 is the latest version of Send to SD card that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 5206841. Plus, you’ll see that Send to SD card has a good user rating of 3.8.
You can install the latest version of Send to SD card, which is Jan 12, 2015 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Send to SD card on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Send to SD card for PC
1. Copy any file from any application to any folder on the SD card.
2. Use “Send” or “Share” menu item.
3. Works with device filesystem, including filesystem on internal device memory and/or SD cards.
4. If you don’t know what the filesystem is, where the device’s camera stores photos and where the Gallery application searches your photos/media files, and you don’t have any experience with a file manager, please don’t use this application.
5. “Send to SD card” cannot send applications to SD card by itself. It can only save files which are sent by another applications.
6. For details see https://bitbucket.org/gelin/send-to-sd/wiki/FAQ
– “Send” or “Share” menu item in any application
– “SD card”
– Choose any folder on SD card
– Tap “Copy here”
Send to SD card App Overview and Details
Simple utility which allows to copy any file from any application to any folder on the SD card. Use “Send” or “Share” menu item.
This application works with your device filesystem, including filesystem on internal device memory and/or SD cards. If you don’t know what the filesystem is, where the device’s camera stores photos and where the Gallery application searches your photos/media files, and you don’t have any experience with a file manager, please don’t use this application.
When you use this application for the first time try it only copying the files, not moving, to be sure you can find and use the copies.
Please note that “Send to SD card” cannot send applications to SD card by itself. It can only save files which are sent by another applications.
For details see https://bitbucket.org/gelin/send-to-sd/wiki/FAQ
How to use:
* Choose “Send” or “Share” menu item in any application
* Choose “SD card”
* Choose any folder on SD card
* Tap “Copy here”
You can easily:
* Organize your photos or videos.
* Organize your files.
Whats New In this Send to SD card?
* Ability to choose any external storage as initial folder
* Optimization of moving files within the same external storage
* Ability to move audio files
* Ability to copy contacts and calendar events
* Minor fixes
* Upgrade of Google Play Billing API
The Send to SD card application is a great way to keep your files organized and easily accessible. The app is easy to use and helps you to keep your files neatly sorted and easy to find. The app is a great way to keep your files safe and secure.
That’s it! That’s how you download Send to SD card on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Send to SD card to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Send to SD card and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Send to SD card. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Send to SD card.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.