Sheet bending calculator is a handy tool that helps users to calculate the bend allowance and bend radius of a sheet metal. It also provides the information on the amount of force required to make the desired bend in the sheet. This calculator is very helpful for the sheet metal workers to fabricate the desired shapes in the sheet metal.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Sheet Bending Calculator for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Sheet Bending Calculator For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Sheet Bending Calculator for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Sheet Bending Calculator.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Sheet Bending Calculator on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Sheet Bending Calculator and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Sheet Bending Calculator on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Sheet Bending Calculator On Your PC|
|Latest Version:||Let’sFab 9|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Sheet Bending Calculator Andorid App Summary
The Sheet Bending Calculator was developed by the popular developer agency named LetsFab. They have the Sheet Bending Calculator in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is Let’sFab 9, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 19099 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 2.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Sheet Bending Calculator latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Apr 29, 2022 was the last date the Sheet Bending Calculator was updated with new features. If you want to use the Sheet Bending Calculator on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Sheet Bending Calculator using the emulator later on.
Sheet Bending Calculator App Overview and Details
This app is build to calculate,
Plate or Sheet size required for bending.
this app give easy and faster bending calculation
plate finish size is calculate as per following
finish size = length(L1) + length(L2) – bend deduction.
this app is very useful in daily fabrication activity where bending are done frequently.
this is very handy tool for fabricator.
please consider that k factor is different for different metal normaly it taken in between 0.33 to 0.5.
Features of Sheet Bending Calculator for PC
– Calculates bending allowance, bending deduction, and plate or sheet size required for bending
– Gives easy and faster bending calculation
– Plate finish size is calculated as per following: finish size = length(L1) + length(L2) – bend deduction
– Handy tool for fabricators
– Takes into account k factor which is different for different metals
Whats New In this Sheet Bending Calculator?
Changes in App Theme.
Added Unit setting Option for mm and inches.
added mm and inches radio button.
added clear data option.
Reduced App size.
fixed Minor issue.
The Sheet Bending Calculator is an app that is designed to help sheet metal workers bend sheet metal. It does this by calculating the correct bend radius for the given sheet thickness and material. This app is a valuable tool for anyone who works with sheet metal, as it helps to ensure that bends are made correctly and without any damage to the metal.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Sheet Bending Calculator of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Sheet Bending Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sheet Bending Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sheet Bending Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sheet Bending Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.