Sherlock Holmes is a fictional detective created by Scottish author and physician Arthur Conan Doyle. A London-based detective, Holmes is famous for his intellectual prowess, his skillful use of deduction, and his ability to solve complex cases.
Holmes first appeared in 1892 in Doyle’s novel A Study in Scarlet, and since then has been featured in more than 60 stories. The character has been adapted for stage, television, radio, and film, and there are numerous translations of the works into other languages.
The Sherlock Holmes stories are considered among the most beloved and popular in the English language, and have been praised by critics for their ingenuity and complexity.
The technical specifications of the Sherlock Holmes Books for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Sherlock Holmes Books Andorid App Summary
Sherlock Holmes Books was developed by Lettus and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Sherlock Holmes Books from Google Play Store under the Books & Reference category. The latest version of Sherlock Holmes Books is 1.1 on Play store with total users of 235120. The Sherlock Holmes Books app has a user rating of 4.8 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Sherlock Holmes Books is May 9, 2015. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Sherlock Holmes Books on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Sherlock Holmes Books For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Sherlock Holmes Books using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Sherlock Holmes Books on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Sherlock Holmes Books here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Sherlock Holmes Books On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||May 9, 2015|
|Get it On:|
Features of Sherlock Holmes Books for PC
1. Read the original Sherlock Holmes novels and short stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle anywhere for free.
2. Automatically saves yours last reading position for every book so you can pick up from where you left off.
3. Dark/Light theme
4. Full-screen reading
5. Change font typeface,size and style
6. Bookmarks last read position for every individual book
7. Drawer navigation or Swipe navigation to move between chapters
8. Share your favorite passages with your friends
9. In-app purchase for removing ads
10. Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Sherlock Holmes Books App Overview and Details
Read the original Sherlock Holmes novels and short stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle anywhere for free.
• A Study in Scarlet
• The Sign of the Four
• The Hound of the Baskervilles
• The Valley of Fear
• The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (12 stories)
• The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes (11 stories)
• The Return of Sherlock Holmes (13 stories)
• His Last Bow (8 stories)
• Automatically saves yours last reading position for every book so you can pick up from where you left off.
• Dark/Light theme
• Full-screen reading
• Change font typeface,size and style
• Bookmarks last read position for every individual book
• Drawer navigation or Swipe navigation to move between chapters
We want to improve, send us your suggestions or report any problems you experienced: [email protected]
Whats New In this Sherlock Holmes Books?
-minor bug fixes
-We want to improve, send us your suggestions or report any problems you experienced: [email protected]
Sherlock Holmes Books is the perfect application for book lovers everywhere. The app provides a comprehensive listing of all the Sherlock Holmes books ever written, as well as a wealth of information on each title. In addition, the app offers users the ability to read excerpts from each book and add them to their personal library. Sherlock Holmes Books is the perfect application for anyone who loves to read, or who is interested in learning more about the Sherlock Holmes series.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Sherlock Holmes Books on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Sherlock Holmes Books to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sherlock Holmes Books and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sherlock Holmes Books. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sherlock Holmes Books.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.