Shiva is one of the most popular Hindu gods. He is the god of destruction and regeneration. His worship is popular in India and Nepal. There are many Shiva songs that are sung during his worship. These songs are full of praises for the god and his many attributes. They also recount his many exploits and legends. The songs are both beautiful and inspiring. They are a joy to listen to and are a great way to learn more about this fascinating god.
The technical specifications of the Shiva Songs for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Shiva Songs Andorid App Summary
Shiva Songs was developed by GolemTechApps and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Shiva Songs from Google Play store under the Music & Audio category. The latest version of Shiva Songs is 2.2.0 on Play store with total users of 675031. The Shiva Songs app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Shiva Songs is Mar 25, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Shiva Songs on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Shiva Songs App Overview and Details
★ The beautiful collection of Lord Shiva images, which keeps changing itself during the use of the app.
★ Set the wallpaper on the background simply click on the image.
★ Image Switching by default set for 5 seconds.
★ If change it then taps on showing green 5 digit button.
★ 20 plus Different audio tracks.
★ Show current song’s current & total time with the title.
★ Continuous update song’s current time according to playing songs.
★ Set the current songs as ringtone, alarm tone, contact ringtone, or notification tone to simply click on the image.
★ Automatic stop and continue music during phone calls.
★ Smooth transitions & full of animations.
★ You can use bell, conch, handbell & aarti lamp with marigold, leaf of wood apple, red lotus, dahlia & white lotus garland (Foolon Ka Haar).
★ You can minimize the app easily by minimizing the button.
★ Stop/Previous/Play/Pause/Next options available for audio.
★ The app can be moved to SD Card from device settings.
Recite Lord Shiva songs on the auspicious occasion of Mahashivratri to invoke divine blessings of Lord Shiva.
Lord Shiva, also known as Mahadeva (Great God), is one of the five primary forms of God in Hinduism. He is depicted as an omniscient Yogi who lives an ascetic life on Mount Kailash, with his wife Parvati and his two children, Ganesha and Kartikeya. Shiva is also regarded as the patron god of yoga and arts.
So download it and listen to Shiva Songs to invoke the divine blessings of Lord Shiva.
Note: Please give us feedback & ratings for support.
Features of Shiva Songs for PC
1. Beautiful collection of Lord Shiva images which keep changing.
2. Set wallpaper on background by clicking image.
3. Image switching by default set for 5 seconds.
4. If change it, taps on green 5 digit button.
5. 20 plus different audio tracks.
6. Show current song’s current & total time with title.
7. Continuous update of song’s current time according to playing song.
8. Set current song as ringtone, alarm tone, contact ringtone, or notification tone.
9. Stop/Previous/Play/Pause/Next options available for audio.
10. App can be moved to SD card from device settings.
How To Install & Download Shiva Songs For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Shiva Songs for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Shiva Songs.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Shiva Songs on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Shiva Songs and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Shiva Songs on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Shiva Songs On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Mar 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Shiva Songs?
★ Performance improvement and minor bug fixes.
Shiva Songs is a powerful application that helps you to connect with Lord Shiva and experience his divine blessings. The application contains a collection of mesmerizing Shiva songs that help you to focus your mind and connect with the divine power of Lord Shiva. The songs are beautifully composed and bring peace and serenity to your mind. The application also contains a collection of Shiva mantras that help you to connect with the divine power of Lord Shiva. The mantras are powerful and help you to focus your
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Shiva Songs on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Shiva Songs to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Shiva Songs and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Shiva Songs. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Shiva Songs.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.